Mintesnot Gebeyehu Woldeamanuel
St Cloud State University- Department of Community Studies (St Cloud State University- Department of Community Studies)http://www.stcloudstate.edu/communitystudies/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Woldeamanuel, Mintesnot, 2012. "The Effect of Attitude on Mode Choice: Evidence from NHTS, 2009," 53rd Annual Transportation Research Forum, Tampa, Florida, March 15-17, 2012 207085, Transportation Research Forum.
- Woldeamanuel, Mintesnot & Kent, Andrew, 2014. "Determinants of Per Capita Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT): The Case of California," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 53(3).
- Woldeamanuel, Mintesnot, 2012. "Stopping Behavior of Drivers at Stop-Controlled Intersections: Compositional and Contextual Analysis," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(3).
- Mintesnot Woldeamanuel & Rita Cyganski & Angelika Schulz & Andreas Justen, 2009. "Variation of households ’ car ownership across time: application of a panel data model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 371-387, July.
- Gebeyehu, Mintesnot & Takano, Shin-ei, 2008. "Modeling the Relationship between Travelers’ Level of Satisfaction and Their Mode Choice Behavior using Ordinal Models," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 47(2).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mintesnot Woldeamanuel & Rita Cyganski & Angelika Schulz & Andreas Justen, 2009.
"Variation of households ’ car ownership across time: application of a panel data model,"
Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 371-387, July.
- Abu Oakil & Dick Ettema & Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2014. "Changing household car ownership level and life cycle events: an action in anticipation or an action on occurrence," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 889-904, July.
- Nicholas J. Klein & Michael J. Smart, 2017. "Car today, gone tomorrow: The ephemeral car in low-income, immigrant and minority families," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 495-510, May.
- Alexa Delbosc & Graham Currie, 2014. "Changing demographics and young adult driver license decline in Melbourne, Australia (1994–2009)," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 529-542, May.
- Jie Song & Ruoniu Wang, 2017. "Measuring the Spatial Dimension of Automobile Ownership and Its Associations with Household Characteristics and Land Use Patterns: A Case Study in Three Counties, South Florida (USA)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Seya, Hajime & Nakamichi, Kumiko & Yamagata, Yoshiki, 2016. "The residential parking rent price elasticity of car ownership in Japan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 123-134.
- Delbosc, Alexa, 2013. "Household composition and within-household car saturation in Melbourne," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 94-100.
- Kiron Chatterjee, 2011. "Modelling the dynamics of bus use in a changing travel environment using panel data," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 487-509, May.
- Wu, Na & Zhao, Shengchuan & Zhang, Qi, 2016. "A study on the determinants of private car ownership in China: Findings from the panel data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 186-195.
- Sabreena Anowar & Naveen Eluru & Luis F. Miranda-Moreno, 2016. "Analysis of vehicle ownership evolution in Montreal, Canada using pseudo panel analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 531-548, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mintesnot Gebeyehu Woldeamanuel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.