|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2016 Département de Sciences Économiques; Université de Montréal (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Département de Sciences Économiques Montréal, Canada
Université de Montréal
: (514) 343-6540
CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
RePEc:edi:demtlca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- William GBOHOUI & Rui Castro, 2016. "Stimulative Effects of Temporary Corporate Tax Cuts," 2016 Meeting Papers 1332, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William Gbohoui & François Vaillancourt, 2016. "Sub-national Tax Policy and State Level Growth Dynamics: Evidence from U.S. States," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-13, CIRANO.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (3) 2016-04-09 2016-04-16 2016-11-20. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (2) 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (2) 2016-04-09 2016-11-20. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2016-11-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, William Gbohoui should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.