Report NEP-GEO-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Localization of Collaborations in Knowledge Creation," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 58, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ehrl, Philipp & Monteiro Monasterio, Leonardo, 2016. "Historical trades, skills and agglomeration economies," MPRA Paper 69829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Santoni, 2015. "Firm Level Allocative Inefficiency: Evidence from France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299818, HAL.
- William Gbohoui & François Vaillancourt, 2016. "Sub-national Tax Policy and State Level Growth Dynamics: Evidence from U.S. States," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-13, CIRANO.
- Keola, Souknilanh & Kumagai, Satoru, 2016. "Measuring population mobility speed from space," IDE Discussion Papers 574, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2016. "(Un-)Related Variety and Employment Growth at the Sub-Regional Level," WIFO Working Papers 511, WIFO.
- Gong, Huiwen & Hassink, Robert, 2016. "What drives the geographies of creative industries? From literature review to research agenda," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2016. "Productivity, congested commuting, and metro size," Research Working Paper RWP 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 04 Jan 2016.
- Isono, Ikumo & Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei & Gokan, Toshitaka, 2016. "Comparing the economic impacts of Asian integration by computational simulation analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 567, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2016. "Domestic and international border effects," IDE Discussion Papers 565, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos-Enrique, 2016. "Does the Type of Neighbor Matter?: Evidence of heterogeneous Export Spillovers on Domestic Companies in Mexico," MPRA Paper 70212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beramendi, Pablo & Stegmueller, Daniel, 2016. "The Political Geography Of The Eurocrisis," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 278, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).