Report NEP-PUB-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hirofumi Kurokawa & Tomoharu Mori & Fumio Ohtake, 2016. "A Choice Experiment on Taxes: Are Income and Consumption Taxes Equivalent?," ISER Discussion Paper 0966, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Edoardo Di Porto & Henry Ohlsson, 2016. "Avoiding Taxes by Transfers Within the Family," CSEF Working Papers 436, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Egebark, Johan, 2016. "Effects of Taxes on Youth Self-Employment and Income," Working Paper Series 1117, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Schreiber, Ulrich & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian & Voget, Johannes, 2016. "Taxing away M&A: The effect of corporate capital gains taxes on acquisition activity," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Leon Bettendorf & Arjan Lejour & Maarten van 't Riet, 2016. "Tax bunching by owners of small corporations," CPB Discussion Paper 326, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Andersen, Torben M & Maibom, Jonas, 2016. "The big trade-off between efficiency and equity - is it there?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa, 2016. "Do fiscal rules constrain fiscal policy? A meta-regression-analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sir Vince Cable, 2016. "Why Governments Won't Invest," CEP Special Papers 33, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Darryl R. Koehler, 2016. "U.S. Inequality, Fiscal Progressivity, and Work Disincentives: An Intragenerational Accounting," NBER Working Papers 22032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Gbohoui & François Vaillancourt, 2016. "Sub-national Tax Policy and State Level Growth Dynamics: Evidence from U.S. States," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-13, CIRANO.
- Gabriel Burdín & Fernando Esponda & Andrea Vigorito, 2014. "Inequality and top incomes in Uruguay: a comparison between household surveys and income tax micro-data," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1321, Tulane University, Department of Economics.