Report NEP-GRO-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Besley, Timothy & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2014. "The legacy of historical conflict: evidence from Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57125, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias & Mokyr, Joel, 2016. "Clans, Guilds, and Markets: Apprenticeship Institutions and Growth in the Pre-Industrial Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 9828, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Galiani & Stephen Knack & Lixin Colin Xu & Ben Zou, 2016. "The Effect of Aid on Growth: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee J. Alston & Marcus André Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira, 2016. "A Conceptual Framework for Understanding Critical Transitions," NBER Working Papers 22144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Dynastic Altruism, Population Growth, and Economic Prosperity," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Human-Capital Spillover, Population, and Economic Growth," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Keiya Minamimura & Daishin Yasui, 2016. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Effects of Mortality Changes," Discussion Papers 1614, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ramez Badeed & Hooi Hooi Lean & Jeremy Clark, 2016. "The Evolution of the Natural Resource Curse Thesis: A Critical Literature Survey," Working Papers in Economics 16/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Angus C., Chu & Lei, Ning & Dongming, Zhu, 2016. "Human Capital and Innovation in a Monetary Schumpeterian Growth Model," MPRA Paper 70453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2016. "Burying the Bumblebee Once and for All:," Working Paper Series 1119, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:sek:iacpro:3506211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sek:ibmpro:3405924 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Gbohoui & François Vaillancourt, 2016. "Sub-national Tax Policy and State Level Growth Dynamics: Evidence from U.S. States," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-13, CIRANO.
- Tausch, Arno, 2016. "‘Smart development’. An essay on a new political economy of the environment," MPRA Paper 70204, University Library of Munich, Germany.