Gul Ertan Ozguzer
|Last Name:||Ertan Ozguzer|
|Terminal Degree:||2010 École des Sciences Économiques de Louvain; Université Catholique de Louvain (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesiİzmir, Turkey
Sakarya Caddesi, No:156 35330 Balçova - İzmir
RePEc:edi:izmektr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Ekonomi Bölümü İzmir, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi
(90) 232 279 2626
RePEc:edi:deieutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gül Ertan Özgüzer & Ayla Ogus Binatli, 2015.
"Economic Convergence in the EU: A Complexity Approach,"
1503, Izmir University of Economics.
- Gül Ertan Özgüzer & Ayla Oğuş-Binatlı, 2016. "Economic Convergence in the EU: A Complexity Approach," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 93-108, March.
- Alper Duman & Gül Ertan Özgüzer, 2015. "Input-Output Networks and Growth Performances across Countries," Working Papers 1504, Izmir University of Economics.
- Alper Duman & Gul Ertan Ozguzer, 2010. "A Sectoral Approach to the Surging Imports in Turkey," Working Papers 1005, Izmir University of Economics.
- Gul ERTAN OZGUZER & Luca PENSIEROSO, 2009.
"Worthy Transfers ? A Dynamic Analysis of Turkey’s Accession to the European Union,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2009029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gül Ertan Özgüzer, 2009. "Worthy Transfers? A Dynamic Analysis of Turkey's Accession to the European Union," 2009 Meeting Papers 781, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gul Ertan Ozguzer & Luca Pensieroso, 2010. "Worthy Transfers? A Dynamic Analysis of Turkey's Accession to the European Union," Working Papers 1003, Izmir University of Economics.
- Gül, ERTAN ÖZGÜZER, 2007. "May Free Capital mobility before accession be unfavorable for admission to the EU ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007035, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Gül Ertan Özgüzer & Luca Pensieroso, 2013. "An analysis of Turkey's accession to the European Union," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1380-1405, November.
- Alper DUMAN & Gül ÖZGÜZER, 2012. "An Input-Output Analysis of Rising Imports in Turkey," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 23(84), pages 39-54.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alper Duman & Gul Ertan Ozguzer, 2010.
"A Sectoral Approach to the Surging Imports in Turkey,"
1005, Izmir University of Economics.
- Aşıcı, Ahmet Atıl, 2015. "On the sustainability of the economic growth path of Turkey: 1995–2009," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1731-1741.
- Alper DUMAN & Gül ÖZGÜZER, 2012.
"An Input-Output Analysis of Rising Imports in Turkey,"
Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 23(84), pages 39-54.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (3) 2009-10-31 2011-02-26 2011-02-26
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (3) 2008-01-05 2009-10-31 2011-02-26
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (3) 2011-02-26 2015-11-15 2015-11-15
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2009-10-31 2011-02-26
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2015-11-15
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2015-11-15
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2011-02-26
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2008-01-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gul Ertan Ozguzer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.