Report NEP-CWA-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alper Duman & Gul Ertan Ozguzer, 2010. "A Sectoral Approach to the Surging Imports in Turkey," Working Papers 1005, Izmir University of Economics.
- Aktas, Erkan & Özenç, Çiğdem & Arıca, Feyza, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Prices in Turkey on Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 8658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2010.
- James D. Hamilton, 2011. "Historical Oil Shocks," NBER Working Papers 16790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Brémond & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "Does OPEC still exist as a cartel? An empirical investigation," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Samya Beidas-Strom, 2011. "An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Jordanian Economy," IMF Working Papers 11/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Yasmina Hamouda, 2011. "Wind Energy in Egypt: Economic Feasibility for Cairo," Working Papers 25, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Harun Alp & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Mustafa Kilinc & Canan Yuksel, 2011. "Turkiye Icin Hodrick-Prescott Filtresi Duzgunlestirme Parametresi Tahmini," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1103, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Serhan Cevik, 2011. "A Barrel of Oil or a Bottle of Wine; How Do Global Growth Dynamics Affect Commodity Prices?," IMF Working Papers 11/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Rudiger von Arnim & Codrina Rada, 2011. "Labor productivity and energy use in a three sector model: An application to Egypt," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_06, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2010. "Sectoral Effects of Tax Reforms in an Open Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010045, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2010. "Transaction Management: Value Creation by Reducing Transaction Costs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-051/3, Tinbergen Institute.