Report NEP-ARA-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sami Ben Naceur & Barbara Casu & Hichem Ben-Khedhiri, 2011. "What Drives the Performance of Selected MENA Banks? A Meta-Frontier Analysis," IMF Working Papers 11/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Gul Ertan Ozguzer & Luca Pensieroso, 2010. "Worthy Transfers? A Dynamic Analysis of Turkey's Accession to the European Union," Working Papers 1003, Izmir University of Economics.
- Alper Duman & Gul Ertan Ozguzer, 2010. "A Sectoral Approach to the Surging Imports in Turkey," Working Papers 1005, Izmir University of Economics.
- Albers, Ronald & Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Food and energy prices, government subsidies and fiscal balances in south Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 28788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aktas, Erkan & Özenç, Çiğdem & Arıca, Feyza, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Prices in Turkey on Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 8658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2010.
- Yasmina Hamouda, 2011. "Wind Energy in Egypt: Economic Feasibility for Cairo," Working Papers 25, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Samya Beidas-Strom, 2011. "An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Jordanian Economy," IMF Working Papers 11/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010. "Firm's information environment and stock liquidity: evidence from Tunisian context," MPRA Paper 28699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Giancarlo Corò & Marco Giansoldati & Mario Volpe, 2011. "Vertical Specialisation and Regional Trade Integration. A Study on Italy and Northern African Countries," Working Papers 2011_01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Rudiger von Arnim & Codrina Rada, 2011. "Labor productivity and energy use in a three sector model: An application to Egypt," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_06, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Brémond & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "Does OPEC still exist as a cartel? An empirical investigation," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.