Report NEP-HME-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2015. "Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics and Value Judgments," MPRA Paper 67645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wieber, Anna & Holst, Elke, 2015. "Gender Identity and Women's Supply of Labor and Non-Market Work: Panel Data Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9471, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Salustri, Andrea & Mosca, Michele & Viganò, Federica, 2015. "Overcoming urban-rural imbalances: the role of cooperatives and social enterprises," MPRA Paper 67685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Beyond Equilibrium: Revisiting Two-Sided Markets from an Agent-Based Modeling Perspective," MPRA Paper 67860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alper Duman & Gül Ertan Özgüzer, 2015. "Input-Output Networks and Growth Performances across Countries," Working Papers 1504, Izmir University of Economics.
- Bruce Caldwell, 2015. "F. A. Hayek and the Economic Calculus," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2015-8, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Carolina Castagnetti, 2015. "The Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in the Italian Public Sector: a Quantile Approach for Panel Data," DEM Working Papers Series 109, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2015. "Entrepreneurship: State of grace or human action? Schumpeter’s leadership vs Kirzner’s alertness," MPRA Paper 67694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015. "Shadow Banking, Relationship Banking, and the Economics of Depression," Working Papers 5/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Uddin, Md Akther, 2015. "Principles of Islamic Finance: Prohibition of Riba, Gharar and Maysir," MPRA Paper 67711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Hoffmann, 2015. "Can green growth really work and what are the true (socio-)economics of Climate Change?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 222, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Gül Ertan Özgüzer & Ayla Ogus Binatli, 2015. "Economic Convergence in the EU: A Complexity Approach," Working Papers 1503, Izmir University of Economics.
- Sen, Sugata, 2015. "Social Exclusion from Development Programmes: A study on different castes of West Bengal," MPRA Paper 67610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Capuano, 2015. "Teorie economiche e scelte di politica economica: un approccio storicistico," Working Papers 2015134, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Rishabh Kumar, 2015. "Savings from top incomes and accumulation in the United States context: Results from disaggregated national accounts," Working Papers 1524, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2015. "Ludwig M. Lachmann contro la Scuola di Cambridge [Ludwig M. Lachmann against the Cambridge School]," MPRA Paper 67759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2015. "At the Root of Economic Fluctuations: Expectations, Preferences and Innovation. Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidences," MPRA Paper 67708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phaneuf, Emile & Ferlito, Carmelo, 2014. "On Human Rationality and Government Control," MPRA Paper 67746, University Library of Munich, Germany.