Report NEP-OPM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Helene Rey & Nicolas Govillot, 2010. "Exorbitant Privilege and Exorbitant Duty," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Patrick Plane & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Capital Flows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 11/9, International Monetary Fund.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Marco Terrones & Ayhan Kose & Francis X. Diebold, 2011. "Globalization, the Business Cycle, and Macroeconomic Monitoring," IMF Working Papers 11/25, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "European Financial Linkages; A New Look At Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 10/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2011. "The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Welfare Implications," NBER Working Papers 16806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Dowling & Nicoletta Batini, 2011. "Interpreting Currency Movements During the Crisis; What's the Role of Interest Rate Differentials?," IMF Working Papers 11/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Serhan Cevik, 2011. "A Barrel of Oil or a Bottle of Wine; How Do Global Growth Dynamics Affect Commodity Prices?," IMF Working Papers 11/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2010. "Sectoral Effects of Tax Reforms in an Open Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010045, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gul Ertan Ozguzer & Luca Pensieroso, 2010. "Worthy Transfers? A Dynamic Analysis of Turkey's Accession to the European Union," Working Papers 1003, Izmir University of Economics.
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2010. "AMU and Monetary Cooperation in Asia," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-153, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nicholas Lardy & Patrick Douglass, 2011. "Capital Account Liberalization and the Role of the Renminbi," Working Paper Series WP11-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Anke Weber & Chunfang Yang, 2011. "Armenia; An Assessment of the Real Exchange Rate and Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 11/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Calderon, Cesar & Kubota, Megumi, 2011. "Sudden stops : are global and local investors alike ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5569, The World Bank.