Report NEP-NET-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmond Baranes & Stefan Behringer & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2015. "Mobile Access Charges and Collusion under Asymmetry," Working Papers 15-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
- Lindquist, Matthew & Sauermann, Jan & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Network Effects on Worker Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arrigo, Ugo & Di Foggia, Giacomo, 2015. "Produzione, costi e performance delle principali reti ferroviarie dell’Unione Europea [Production, costs and performance of the main European rail networks]," MPRA Paper 67799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cason, Timothy & Sheremeta, Roman & Zhang, Jingjing, 2015. "Asymmetric and Endogenous Within-Group Communication in Competitive Coordination Games," MPRA Paper 67664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Willem Sas, 2015. "Voluntary Provision of Public Knowledge Goods: Group-Based Social Preferences and Coalition Formation," Working Papers halshs-01224007, HAL.
- Ogura, Yoshiaki & Okui, Ryo & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2015. "Network-Motivated Lending Decisions," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 29, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alper Duman & Gül Ertan Özgüzer, 2015. "Input-Output Networks and Growth Performances across Countries," Working Papers 1504, Izmir University of Economics.
- Maixé-Altés, J. Carles, 2015. "Divergent Paths to a Network World. An Approach to the IT from Savings Banks Industry," MPRA Paper 67785, University Library of Munich, Germany.