Report NEP-DGE-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Bianchi, 2009. "Overborrowing and systemic externalities in the business cycle," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00424799_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2009_014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anthony Landry, 2009. "State-dependent pricing, local-currency pricing, and exchange rate pass-through," Globalization Institute Working Papers 39, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Benjamin D. Keen & Evan F. Koenig, 2009. "How robust are popular models of nominal frictions?," Working Papers 0903, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2009. "Growth and Keeping up with the Joneses," MPRA Paper 18001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolae Gârleanu & Leonid Kogan & Stavros Panageas, 2009. "The Demographics of Innovation and Asset Returns," NBER Working Papers 15457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2009. "Rising indebtedness and hyperbolic discounting: a welfare analysis," Working Papers 09-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sanchez-Losada, 2009. "Indirect taxation and the welfare effects of altruism on the optimal fiscal policy," Working Papers 2009-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Setty, Ofer, 2009. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Monitoring," MPRA Paper 18188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Anton BRAUN & NAKAJIMA Tomoyuki, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy When Asset Markets are Incomplete," Discussion papers 09050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olaf POSCH & Klaus WALDE, 2009. "On the non-causal link between volatility and growth," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2009025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pau Rabanal & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Vicente Tuesta, 2009. "Cointegrated TFP processes and international business cycles," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Julio Davila & Marie-Louise Leroux, 2009. "On the fiscal treatment of life expectancy related choices," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00423933, HAL.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," NRN working papers 2009-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2009. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 15451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Gabler & Omar Licandro, 2009. "Firm Dynamics Support the Importance of the Embodied Question," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/35, European University Institute.
- Francisco Covas & Shigeru Fujita, 2009. "Procyclicality of capital requirements in a general equilibrium model of liquidity dependence," Working Papers 09-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2009. "Foreclosures and house price dynamics: a quantitative analysis of the mortgage crisis and the foreclosure prevention policy," Working Papers 09-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fernàndez-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Pérez, Javier J. & Torres, José L., 2009. "Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model," Working Paper Series 1099, European Central Bank.
- Gul ERTAN OZGUZER & Luca PENSIEROSO, 2009. "Worthy Transfers ? A Dynamic Analysis of Turkey’s Accession to the European Union," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2009029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Eric Smith, 2009. "Wage dispersion and wage dynamics within and across firms," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hoerova, Marie & Monnet, Cyril & Temzelides, Ted, 2009. "Money talks," Working Paper Series 1091, European Central Bank.
- Antoine Martin & Cyril Monnet, 2009. "Monetary policy implementation frameworks: a comparative analysis," Working Papers 09-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michel DE VROEY, 2009. "New classical/real business cycle macroeconomics. The anatomy of a revolution," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2009026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).