New classical/real business cycle macroeconomics. The anatomy of a revolution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salazar Trujillo, Boris, 2013. "¿Crisis después de la crisis?: el estado de la macroeconomía financiera después de la crisis global," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 011025, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Boris Salazar, 2013. "¿Crisis después de la crisis? La macroeconomía financiera después de la crisis global," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 15(28), pages 127-158, January-J.
- Boris Salazar & Daniel Otero, 2015. "La revolución de los nuevos clásicos: redes, influencia y metodología," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(32), pages 39-69, January-J.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2009-10-31 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-31 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2009026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.