Hasan Murat Ertugrul
Başbakanlık Hazine Müsteşarlığı Ankara, Turkey
Government of Turkey
RePEc:edi:tregvtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hasan Murat Ertugrul & Burak Pirgaip, 2021. "The Nexus between Construction Investment and Economic Development: Evidence from MENA Countries," Working Papers 1476, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Aug 2021.
- Mehmet A. Soytas & Hasan M. Ertugrul & Talat Ulussever, 2020. "Nonlinear Excess Demand Model for Electricity Price Prediction," Working Papers 1449, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Dec 2020.
- Ertugrul, H. Murat & Güngör, B. Oray & Soytas, Ugur, 2020. "The Effect of Covid-19 Outbreak on Turkish Diesel Consumption Volatility Dynamics," MPRA Paper 110166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2020.
- Ertugrul, Hasan Murat & Çetin, Murat & Şeker, Fahri & Dogan, Eyüp, 2015. "The impact of trade openness on global carbon dioxide emissions: Evidence from the top ten emitters among developing countries," MPRA Paper 97539, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2016.
- Yener Coskun & Ali Alp & Murat Ertugrul & Unal Seven, 2015. "Testing for Bubbles in Turkish Housing Markets: A Comparison of Alternative Methods," ERES eres2015_58, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ertugrul, Hasan Murat & Mangir, Fatih, 2012. "The tourism-led growth hypothesis: empirical evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 96419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karagol, Erdal & Erbaykal, Erman & Ertugrul, Hasan Murat, 2007. "Türki̇ye’De Ekonomi̇k Büyüme İle Elektri̇k Tüketi̇mi̇ İli̇şki̇si̇: Sinir Testi̇ Yaklaşimi [Economic Growth And Electricity Consumption In Turkey: A Bound Test Approach]," MPRA Paper 100150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pirgaip, Burak & Ertuğrul, Hasan Murat & Ulussever, Talat, 2021. "Is portfolio diversification possible in integrated markets? Evidence from South Eastern Europe," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Güngör, Bekir Oray & Ertuğrul, H. Murat & Soytaş, Uğur, 2021. "Impact of Covid-19 outbreak on Turkish gasoline consumption," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Dervis Kirikkaleli & Seyed Alireza Athari & Hasan Murat Ertugrul, 2021. "The real estate industry in Turkey: a time series analysis," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5-6), pages 427-439, April.
- Yener Coskun & Unal Seven & H. Murat Ertugrul & Ali Alp, 2020. "Housing price dynamics and bubble risk: the case of Turkey," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 50-86, January.
- Seyed Alireza Athari & Komeil Shaeri & Dervis Kirikkaleli & Hasan Murat Ertugrul & Alper Ozun, 2020. "Global competitiveness and capital flows: does stage of economic development and risk rating matter?," Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 426-450, July.
- Hasan Murat ERTUGRUL & Alper OZUN & Dervis KIRIKKALELI, 2019. "How is Financial Stability Impacted by Political and Economic Stabilities in Emerging Markets? A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 148-159, December.
- Hasan Murat Ertugrul & Pinar Fulya Gebesoglu & Burak Sencer Atasoy, 2018. "Mind the gap: Turkish case study of policy change in private pension schemes," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 18(2), pages 140-149, June.
- Avni Önder Hanedar & Elmas Yaldız Hanedar & Erdost Torun & Hasan Murat Ertuğrul, 2018. "Dissolution of an Empire: Insights from the İstanbul Bourse and the Ottoman War Bond," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 557-575, July.
- Emre Atilgan & Dilek Kilic & Hasan Murat Ertugrul, 2017. "The dynamic relationship between health expenditure and economic growth: is the health-led growth hypothesis valid for Turkey?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(5), pages 567-574, June.
- H. M. Ertugrul & S. Yildirim & F. Ayhan, 2017. "An Investigation of Stationarity Properties of the Turkish Tourism Income Variable," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 9(2), pages 37-49, September.
- Yener Coskun & Unal Seven & H. Murat Ertugrul & Talat Ulussever, 2017. "Capital market and economic growth nexus: Evidence from Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19â€“29.
- Husnu Tekin & Burak Sencer Atasoy & Hasan Murat Ertugrul, 2017. "The Relationship between Conventional Deposit and Islamic Profit Share Rates: An Analysis of the Turkish Banking Sector العلاقة بين الإيداعات التقليدية ومعدلات الأرباح الإسلامية: تحليل للقطاع المصرفي ," Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute., vol. 30(SI), pages 103-117, April.
- Nazli Toraganli & Hasan Murat Ertugrul, 2016. "Does credit composition matter for current account dynamics? Evidence from Turkey," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 1090-1100, November.
- Seker, Fahri & Ertugrul, Hasan Murat & Cetin, Murat, 2015. "The impact of foreign direct investment on environmental quality: A bounds testing and causality analysis for Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 347-356.
- P. Fulya Gebeşoğlu & Hasan Murat Ertuğrul, 2014. "GDP Volatility Spillovers from the US and EU to Turkey: A Dynamic Investigation," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 51-66, May.
- Hasan Murat Ertugrul & Huseyin Ozturk, 2013. "The Drivers of Credit Default Swap Prices: Evidence from Selected Emerging Market Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(S5), pages 228-249, November.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas & Hasan Murat Ertugrul, 2013. "Effect of Inflation Targeting on Inflation Uncertainty: A SWARCH Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(4), pages 444-459, December.
- Hasan Murat ERTUĞRUL & Uğur SOYTAŞ, 2013. "Sanayi Üretim Endeksinin Durağanlık Özellikleri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(328), pages 51-66.
- Fatih MANGIR & Hasan Murat ERTUĞRUL, 2012. "Sermaye hareketliliği, tasarruf ve yatırım ilişkisi:Türkiye örneği," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(317), pages 61-87.
- Timur Han GÜR & Hasan Murat ERTUĞRUL, 2012. "Döviz kuru volatilitesi modelleri: Türkiye uygulaması," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(310), pages 53-77.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2015-09-18 2021-10-18
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2021-01-11 2021-10-18
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2015-09-18
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2021-01-11
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2021-10-18
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2015-09-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hasan Murat Ertugrul should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.