The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask William Chin to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Department of Economics Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)
Indiana University-Purdue University (IUPUI)
: (317) 274-4756
Cavanaugh Hall 516, 425 University Boulevard, Indianapolis, IN 46202
RePEc:edi:deiupus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- William Chin, 2004. "Estimating and testing intertemporal preferences: A unified framework for consumption, work and savings," GE, Growth, Math methods 0409002, EconWPA.
- William Chin, 2003. "Estimating and testing preferences for consumption, work hours and savings using the PSID, the profit function and the true dynamic budget constraint," Microeconomics 0312005, EconWPA.
- Rooney, Patrick M. & Mesch, Debra J. & Chin, William & Steinberg, Kathryn S., 2005. "The effects of race, gender, and survey methodologies on giving in the US," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 173-180, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Rooney, Patrick M. & Mesch, Debra J. & Chin, William & Steinberg, Kathryn S., 2005.
"The effects of race, gender, and survey methodologies on giving in the US,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 173-180, February.
- Rene Bekkers, 2007. "Measuring altruistic behavior in surveys: The all-or-nothing dictator game," Artefactual Field Experiments 00102, The Field Experiments Website.
- Hallmann, Kirstin, 2015. "Modelling the decision to volunteer in organised sports," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 448-463.
- Irina Mersianova & Natalya Ivanova & Irina Korneeva, 2014. "Russians’ Participation In Cash Donations: Factors And Level Of Involvement," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gianna Lotito & Matteo Migheli & Guido Ortona, 2015. "An Experimental Inquiry into the Nature of Relational Goods, and Their Impact on Co-operation," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 699-722, July.
- Wilhelm, Mark O., 2006. "New data on charitable giving in the PSID," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 26-31, July.
- Starr, Martha A., 2009.
"The social economics of ethical consumption: Theoretical considerations and empirical evidence,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 916-925, December.
- Martha A. Starr, 2009. "The social economics of ethical consumption: Theoretical considerations and empirical evidence," Working Papers 2009-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Helbach, Christoph & Ockenfels, Axel & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "Still different after all these years: Solidarity behavior in East and West Germany," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1373-1376.
- Lotito, Gianna & Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido, 2011. "An experimental inquiry into the nature of relational goods," POLIS Working Papers 160, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- McGranahan, Leslie, 2009.
"The widow's offering: Inheritance, family structure, and the charitable gifts of women,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 356-367, July.
- Leslie McGranahan, 2007. "The widow’s offering: inheritance, family structure, and the charitable gifts of women," Working Paper Series WP-07-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Wasif Rafeel & Prakash Aseem, 2017. "Do Government and Foreign Funding Influence Individual Donations to Religious Nonprofits? A Survey Experiment in Pakistan," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 237-273, September.
- René Bekkers & Pamala Wiepking, 2011. "Accuracy of self-reports on donations to charitable organizations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1369-1383, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, William Chin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.