Report NEP-MIC-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murat Atlamaz & Bettina Klaus, 2003. "Manipulation via Endowments in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 598.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rosalia Vazquez-Alvarez, 2003. "Anchoring Bias and Covariate Nonresponse," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Raj Chetty, 2004. "Consumption Commitments, Unemployment Durations, and Local Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 10211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 2004. "The Absent-Minded Consumer," NBER Working Papers 10216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwarze, Johannes & Härpfer, Marco, 2003. "Are People Inequality Averse, and Do They Prefer Redistribution by the State? A Revised Version," IZA Discussion Papers 974, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Seppo Ikaheimo, 2004. "Interpersonal Effects in Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors," NBER Working Papers 10226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2004. "Remedies for Price Overcharges: The Deadweight Loss of Coupons and Discounts," Microeconomics 0401001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Chin, 2003. "Estimating and testing preferences for consumption, work hours and savings using the PSID, the profit function and the true dynamic budget constraint," Microeconomics 0312005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Dryden Witte & Magaly Queralt, 2004. "What Happens When Child Care Inspections and Complaints Are Made Available on the Internet?," NBER Working Papers 10227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Jansen, Marcel, 2003. "Efficiency in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Agents: Too Many Good or Bad Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 968, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).