|School of Business & Economics Wilfrid Laurier University Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5, Canada|
|(519) 884-0710 ext 2773|
|Terminal Degree:||2002 Department of Economics; University of Toronto (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Waterloo, Canada
School of Business and Economics
Wilfrid Laurier University
: (519) 884-0710 ext 2056
75 University Ave. West, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3C5
RePEc:edi:sbwluca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & He, Qing & Chan, Wing Hong, 2014. "From Fixed to Float: A Competing Risks Analysis," MPRA Paper 60824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Dingyan & Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Chan, Wing Hong, 2014. "Price Limits and Stock Market Volatility in China," MPRA Paper 54146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wing Chan, Derek Wang, Terence Chong, 2014. "Price Limit And Stock Volatility In China During Financial Crises," LCERPA Working Papers wm0069, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis.
- Joseph K. W. Fung & Robert I. Webb & Wing H. Chan, 2010. "Do Derivative Markets Contain Useful Information for Signaling "Hot Money" Flows?," Working Papers 122010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chan, Wing Hong & Young, Denise, 2009. "A New Look at Copper Markets: A Regime-Switching Jump Model," Working Papers 2009-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Peter C. Boxall, Wing H. Chan, and Melville L. McMillan, 2005. "The Impact of Oil and Natural Gas Facilities on Rural Residential Property," Working Papers eg0039, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- M.L. McMillan, W. Chan, 2005. "University Efficiency: A Comparison of Results from Stochastic and Non-Stochastic Methods," Working Papers eg0040, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Qing He & Wing Hong Chan, 2016. "From Fixed to Float: A Competing Risks Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 488-503, October.
- Wing Hong Chan & Liling Feng, 2012. "Time‐varying jump risk premia in stock index futures returns," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(7), pages 639-659, July.
- Chong, Terence T.L. & Lu, Chenxi & Chan, Wing Hong, 2012. "Long-range dependence in the international diamond market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 401-403.
- Wing Hong Chan & Ranjini Jha & Madhu Kalimipalli, 2009. "The Economic Value Of Using Realized Volatility In Forecasting Future Implied Volatility," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 231-259.
- Chan Wing Hong, 2008. "Dynamic Hedging with Foreign Currency Futures in the Presence of Jumps," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-25, May.
- Wing H. Chan & Denise Young, 2006. "Jumping hedges: An examination of movements in copper spot and futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 169-188, February.
- Wing H. Chan & Daniel P. Rich, 2006. "Occupational Labour Demand and the Sources of Non-neutral Technical Change," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(1), pages 23-43, February.
- Melville McMillan & Wing Chan, 2006. "University Efficiency: A Comparison and Consolidation of Results from Stochastic and Non-stochastic Methods," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 1-30.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Chan, Wing H. & McMillan, Melville L., 2005. "The impact of oil and natural gas facilities on rural residential property values: a spatial hedonic analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 248-269, October.
- Chan, Wing H., 2004. "Conditional correlated jump dynamics in foreign exchange," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 23-28, April.
- Wing H. Chan, 2003. "A correlated bivariate Poisson jump model for foreign exchange," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 669-685, November.
- Chan, Wing H & Maheu, John M, 2002. "Conditional Jump Dynamics in Stock Market Returns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 377-389, July.
- Adolf Buse & Wing H Chan, 2000. "Invariance, price indices and estimation in almost ideal demand systems," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 519-539.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wing Chan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.