Andre Fernandes Tomon Avelino
|Middle Name:||Fernandes Tomon|
Regional Economics Applications Laboratory (REAL) Urbana-Champaign, Illinois (United States)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
: (217) 333-4740
607 S. Mathews #220, Urbana, IL 61801-3671
RePEc:edi:reuiuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Avelino, Andre F. T. & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2012. "EPSIM - A Social-Environmental Regional Sequential Interindustry Economic Model for Energy Planning: Evaluating the Impacts of New Power Plants in Brazil," MPRA Paper 46955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avelino, Andre F. T. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "EPSIM - An integrated sequential interindustry model for energy planning: evaluating economic, eletrical, environmental and health dimensions of new power plants," MPRA Paper 54370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avelino, André Fernandes Tomon & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2010. "The economic, environmental and public health impacts of new power plants: a sequential interindustry model integrated with GIS data," MPRA Paper 54412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avelino, André Fernandes Tomon & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2009. "Ecological payback in national energy matrix: analysis of wind energy expansion," MPRA Paper 30728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avelino, André Fernandes Tomon & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2009. "Ecological payback in Brazil energy matrix: analysis of a wind energy expansion," MPRA Paper 30836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andre Fernandes Tomon Avelino should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.