FH Ingolstadt (University of Ingolstadt)http://www.fh-ingolstadt.de
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Peter Augsdorfer, 2012. "A Diagnostic Personality Test To Identify Likely Corporate Bootleg Researchers," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(01), pages 1-18.
- Jonathan Sapsed & Peter Augsdörfer & James Utterback, 2005. "Editorial: "Technology And Organisation: A Special Issue In Honour Of Keith Pavitt"," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(01), pages 1-1.
- Augsdorfer, Peter, 2005. "Bootlegging and path dependency," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Stuart Macdonald, 1998. "Forbidden Fruit. An Analysis of Bootlegging, Uncertainty and Learning in Corporate R&D Peter Augsdorfer Aldershot, UK, Attebury, 1996, xi + 225 pp., UK £35.00, ISBN 1 85972 333 0," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 517-519.
- Peter Augsdörfer & John Bessant & Kathrin Möslein & Bettina von Stamm & Frank Piller, 2013. "Discontinuous Innovation:Learning to Manage the Unexpected," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number p803, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Augsdorfer, Peter, 2005.
"Bootlegging and path dependency,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Thrane, Sof & Blaabjerg, Steen & Møller, Rasmus Hannemann, 2010. "Innovative path dependence: Making sense of product and service innovation in path dependent innovation processes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 932-944, September.
- d’Andria, D. & Savin, I., 2018. "A Win-Win-Win? Motivating innovation in a knowledge economy with tax incentives," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 38-56.
- Eucman Lee & Phanish Puranam, 2016. "The implementation imperative: Why one should implement even imperfect strategies perfectly," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1529-1546, August.
- Hielscher, Stefan & Vennemann, Till, 2013. "Harnessing CSR for the innovation capacity of the capitalistic firm: A conceptual approach for how to use CSR in and for innovation management," Discussion Papers 2013-10, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter Augsdorfer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.