|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamento de Organización de Empresas Granada, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad de Granada
: +34 958 24 42 68
+34 958 24 62 22
Campus de Cartuja s/n 18071 - Granada
RePEc:edi:dougres (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Natalia Ortiz-de-Mandojana & Javier Aguilera-Caracuel & José Manuel de la Torre-Ruíz & Vera Ferrón-Vílchez, 2011. "Can National Innovation Substitute The Role of Environmental Regulation to Improve Corporate Environmental Performance?," FEG Working Paper Series 05/11, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Javier Aguilera-Caracuel & Juan Aragón-Correa & Nuria Hurtado-Torres & Alan Rugman, 2012. "The Effects of Institutional Distance and Headquarters’ Financial Performance on the Generation of Environmental Standards in Multinational Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 461-474, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Javier Aguilera-Caracuel & Juan Aragón-Correa & Nuria Hurtado-Torres & Alan Rugman, 2012.
"The Effects of Institutional Distance and Headquarters’ Financial Performance on the Generation of Environmental Standards in Multinational Companies,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 461-474, February.
- Paolo Perego & Ans Kolk, 2012. "Multinationals’ Accountability on Sustainability: The Evolution of Third-party Assurance of Sustainability Reports," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 173-190, October.
- Maoliang Bu & Marcus Wagner, 2016. "Racing to the bottom and racing to the top: The crucial role of firm characteristics in foreign direct investment choices," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1032-1057, December.
- Norifumi Kawai & Roger Strange & Antonella Zucchella, 2016. "Stakeholder Pressures, EMS Implementation, and Green Innovation in MNC Overseas Subsidiaries," DEM Working Papers Series 121, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Sergio Manrique & Carmen-Pilar Martí-Ballester, 2017. "Analyzing the Effect of Corporate Environmental Performance on Corporate Financial Performance in Developed and Developing Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-30, October.
- Tatoglu, Ekrem & Bayraktar, Erkan & Sahadev, Sunil & Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W., 2014. "Determinants of voluntary environmental management practices by MNE subsidiaries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 536-548.
- Oguz Morali & Cory Searcy, 2013. "A Review of Sustainable Supply Chain Management Practices in Canada," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 635-658, October.
- Navarro-García, Antonio, 2016. "Drivers of export entrepreneurship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 244-254.
- Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Fedriani, Eugenio M. & Delgado-Márquez, Blanca L., 2014. "Institutional distance among country influences and environmental performance standardization in multinational enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2385-2392.
- Li, Qian & Xue, Qiuzhi & Truong, Yann & Xiong, Jie, 2018. "MNCs' industrial linkages and environmental spillovers in emerging economies: The case of China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 346-355.
- Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Hurtado-Torres, Nuria Esther & Aragón-Correa, Juan Alberto & Rugman, Alan M., 2013. "Differentiated effects of formal and informal institutional distance between countries on the environmental performance of multinational enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2657-2665.
- Giovanni Marin & Antonello Zanfei, 2018.
"Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?,"
SEEDS Working Papers
0518, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Antonello Zanfei & Giovanni Marin, 2018. "Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?," Working Papers 1803, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Javier Aguilera-Caracuel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.