by members of
School of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Curtin Business School
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 2009. "Are Union Members Happy Workers after All? Evidence from Eastern and Western European Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Lange, 2013. "Evidence-based HRM: a scholarship perspective with a difference," Evidence-based HRM: A Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 4-15.
- Thomas Lange, 2012. "Job satisfaction and self-employment: autonomy or personality?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 165-177, February.
- Thomas Lange, 2010. "Culture and life satisfaction in developed and less developed nations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 901-906.
- Gail Pacheco & Thomas Lange, 2010. "Political participation and life satisfaction: a cross-European analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 686-702, September.
- Scott Fargher & Stefan Kesting & Thomas Lange & Gail Pacheco, 2008. "Cultural heritage and job satisfaction in Eastern and Western Europe," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 630-650, November.
- Yannis Georgellis & Thomas Lange, 2008. "Introduction: subjective wellbeing and the labour market," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 588-590, November.
- Thomas Lange & Yannis Georgellis, 2007. "New perspectives on labour market intervention," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 4 - 6, January.
- Yannis Georgellis & Thomas Lange, 2007. "Intervention at the level of the firm: Employer-sponsored training and wage growth in post-unification Germany," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 62 - 74, August.
- Thomas Lange, 2006. "The Imprecise Science of Evaluating Scholarly Performance," Evaluation Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 505-532, August.
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 1997. "The Effect of Further Training on Wage Growth in West Germany, 1984-1992," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(2), pages 165-81, May.
- Thomas Lange, 1998. "The Economics of German Unification," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 794.
- Thomas Lange (ed.), 1998. "Unemployment in Theory and Practice," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1253.
- J. R. Shackleton & Linda Clarke & Thomas Lange & Siobhan Walsh, 1995. "Training For Employment In Western Europe And The United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 404.