by members of
School of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Curtin Business School
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 2009. "Are Union Members Happy Workers after All? Evidence from Eastern and Western European Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Lange, 2012. "Job satisfaction and self-employment: autonomy or personality?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 165-177, February.
- Thomas Lange, 2010. "Culture and life satisfaction in developed and less developed nations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 901-906.
- Gail Pacheco, 2010. "Political participation and life satisfaction: a cross-European analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 686-702, October.
- Thomas Lange, 2006. "The Imprecise Science of Evaluating Scholarly Performance," Evaluation Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 505-532, August.
- Kenny Crossan & Thomas Lange, 2006. "Business as Usual? Ambitions of Profit Maximization and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, SAGE Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 313-326, April.
- Thomas Lange, 2006. "When Management Theory Meets Economics: Towards Innovation and a Dynamic Growth Model of the Firm," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, SAGE Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 255-267, April.
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 1997. "The Effect of Further Training on Wage Growth in West Germany, 1984-1992," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(2), pages 165-181, May.
- Thomas Lange, 1998. "The Economics of German Unification," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 794.
- Thomas Lange (ed.), 1998. "Unemployment in Theory and Practice," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1253.
- J. R. Shackleton & Linda Clarke & Thomas Lange & Siobhan Walsh, 1995. "Training For Employment In Western Europe And The United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 404.