by members of
School of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Curtin Business School
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 2009. "Are Union Members Happy Workers after All? Evidence from Eastern and Western European Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Lange, 2016. "Sustainable HRM and employee well-being: an empirical agenda," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 918-923, September.
- Mieke Audenaert & Adelien Decramer & Thomas Lange & Alex Vanderstraeten, 2016. "Setting high expectations is not enough: linkages between expectation climate strength, trust, and employee performance," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 1024-1041, September.
- Thomas Lange, 2013. "Evidence-based HRM: a scholarship perspective with a difference," Evidence-based HRM: A Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 4-15, April.
- Thomas Lange, 2012. "Job satisfaction and self-employment: autonomy or personality?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 165-177, February.
- Thomas Lange, 2010. "Culture and life satisfaction in developed and less developed nations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 901-906.
- Gail Pacheco, 2010. "Political participation and life satisfaction: a cross-European analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 686-702, August.
- Scott Fargher, 2008. "Cultural heritage and job satisfaction in Eastern and Western Europe," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 630-650, November.
- Thomas Lange, 2007. "New perspectives on labour market intervention," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 4-6, April.
- Thomas Lange, 2006. "The Imprecise Science of Evaluating Scholarly Performance," Evaluation Review, , vol. 30(4), pages 505-532, August.
- Kenny Crossan & Thomas Lange, 2006. "Business as Usual? Ambitions of Profit Maximization and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 17(3), pages 313-326, April.
- Thomas Lange, 2006. "When Management Theory Meets Economics: Towards Innovation and a Dynamic Growth Model of the Firm," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 17(3), pages 255-267, April.
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 1997. "The Effect of Further Training on Wage Growth in West Germany, 1984-1992," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(2), pages 165-181, May.
- Thomas Lange, 1998. "The Economics of German Unification," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 794.
- Thomas Lange (ed.), 1998. "Unemployment in Theory and Practice," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1253.
- J. R. Shackleton & Linda Clarke & Thomas Lange & Siobhan Walsh, 1995. "Training For Employment In Western Europe And The United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 404.