by members of
School of Labor and Employment Relations
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Urbana-Champaign, Illinois (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books | Chapters |
- Evan Starr & Natarajan Balasubramanian & Mariko Sakakibara, 2014. "Enforcing Covenants Not To Compete: The Life-Cycle Impact On New Firms," Working Papers 14-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cutcher-Gershenfeld, Joel, 2003. "Lean Transformation in the U.S. Aerospace Industry: Appreciating Interdependent Social and Technical Systems," Working papers 4299-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Cutcher-Gershenfeld, Joel. & McKersie, Robert B. & Walton, Richard E., 1989. "Negotiating transformation : bargaining lessons learned from the transformation of employment relations," Working papers 3057-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kochan, Thomas A. & Cutcher-Gershenfeld, Joel. & McKersie, Robert B., 1987. "Institutionalizing and diffusing innovations in industrial relations," Working papers 1928-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- McKersie, Robert B. & Kochan, Thomas A., 1987. "The changing role of union leaders," Working papers 1964-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld & Thomas Kochan, 2004. "Taking Stock: Collective Bargaining at the Turn of the Century," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(1), pages 3-26, October.
- Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld & Patrick McHugh & Donald Power, 1996. "Collective Bargaining in Small Firms: Preliminary Evidence of Fundamental Change," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(2), pages 195-212, January.
- Joel E. cutcher-Gershenfeld & Robert B. McKersie & Richard E. Walton, 1995. "Pathways to Change: Case Studies of Strategic Negotiations," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pc, 06.
- Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld, 2008. "Reconceptualizing Industrial Relations in a Global, Knowledge-driven Economy," Chapters, in: New Directions in the Study of Work and Employment, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.