by members of
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi Roma Tre
(Faculty of Economics, University of Rome Tre)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Barbara Fidanza & Ottorino Morresi, 2015. "Does the Fama-Franch three-factor model work in the financial industry? Evidence from European bank stocks," Working Papers 47-2015, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2015.
- Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini, 2012. "Bottom-up or top-down: which is the best approach to improve CSR and sustainability in local contexts? Reflections from Italian experiences," Working Papers 1204, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini, 2012. "Small Business Social Responsibility and the Missing Link: The Local Context," Working Papers 1206, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Mariano D'Antonio, 2001. "L´Interdipendenza tra economia e ambiente un´analisi applicata all´Italia," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0021, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mariano D'Antonio & Margherita Scarlato, 2000. "Capitale umano e sviluppo economico un modello di equilibrio economico generale per il centro-nord e il mezzogiorno d'Italia," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0016, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mariano D'Antonio & Margherita Scarlato, 1997. "Struttura economica e commercio estero: un'analisi per le province italiane," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0001, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Selena Aureli & Paola Demartini, 2015. "Rethinking the cross-border acquisition process in terms of territorial social responsibility," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, pages 429-451.
- Francesca Maria Cesaroni & Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini & Paola Paoloni, 2015. "Entrepreneurial, Renewal and Trust Capital of Italian Firms: Insights from an Empirical Study," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, pages 69-89.
- Paola Demartini & Mauro Paoloni & Paola Paoloni & Cristiana Bernardi, 2014. "Managerial Integrated Reporting Evidence from practice," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 37-58.
- Roberto Ciccone, 2012. "Pierangelo Garegnani: rifondare la teoria economica," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(259), pages 243-267.
- Roberto Ciccone, 2012. "Pierangelo Garegnani: Rebuilding Economic Theory," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(262), pages 311-331.
- Morresi, Ottorino & Pezzi, Alberto, 2011. "21 years of international M&As and joint ventures by Italian medium-sized listed firms: Value creation or value destruction?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 75-87.
- Ottorino Morresi, 2005. "Factors in Top Executive Turnover: An Empirical Analysis of the Italian Listed Firms," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(6), pages 105-133, November-.
- Mariano D'Antonio, 2002. "The Mezzogiorno Economy After the End of the Special Development Policy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, June.
- D'Antonio, Mariano & Colaizzo, Raffaele & Leonello, Giuseppe, 1988. "Mezzogiorno/centre-North: A two-region model for the Italian economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 437-451.