by members of
Department of Economics and Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of North Carolina-Wilmington
Wilmington, North Carolina (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- William M. Wadman, . "Technological Change, Human Capital and Extinction," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2001-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Areendam Chanda & Lee A. Craig & Julianne Treme, . "Convergence (and Divergence) in the Biological Standard of Living in the United States, 1820-1900," Departmental Working Papers 2007-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Julianne Treme & Zoe VanDerPloeg, 2014. "The Twitter Effect: Social Media Usage as a Contributor to Movie Success," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 793-809.
- Julianne Treme & Lee A. Craig, 2013. "Celebrity star power: Do age and gender effects influence box office performance?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 440-445, March.
- Julianne Treme & Lee A. Craig, 2013. "Urbanization, Health And Human Stature," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages s130-s141, 05.
- Todd A. McFall & Julianne Treme, 2012. "Pandora's groove: analysing the effect of the U-groove ban on PGA Tour golfers' performances and strategies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 763-768, May.
- J. Treme & R. Burrus & B. Sherrick, 2011. "The impact of recruiting on NCAA basketball success," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(9), pages 795-798.
- Julianne Treme & Samuel K. Allen, 2011. "Press Pass: Payoffs to Media Exposure Among National Football League (NFL) Wide Receivers," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 12(3), pages 370-390, June.
- Craig Galbraith & Alex DeNoble & Sanford Ehrlich & Jessica Mesmer-Magnus, 2010. "Review panel consensus and post-decision commercial performance: a study of early stage technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 253-281, April.
- Julianne Treme, 2010. "Effects of Celebrity Media Exposure on Box-Office Performance," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 5-16.
- Julianne Treme & Samuel K. Allen, 2009. "Widely Received: Payoffs to Player Attributes in the NFL," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1631-1643.
- Areendam Chanda & Lee A. Craig & Julianne Treme, 2008. "Convergence (and divergence) in the biological standard of living in the USA, 1820–1900," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 2(1), pages 19-48, April.
- Craig Galbraith & Sanford Ehrlich & Alex DeNoble, 2006. "Predicting Technology Success: Identifying Key Predictors and Assessing Expert Evaluation for Advanced Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(6), pages 673-684, November.
- Craig S. Galbraith & Alex F. DeNoble & Sanford B. Ehrlich, 2004. ""Spin-In" Technology Transfer for Small R&D Bio-Technology Firms: The Case of Bio-Defense," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 377-382, 08.
- William M. Wadman, 2003. "The Importance of Time," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 3-9, 02.
- Galbraith, Craig S. & De Noble, Alex F., 1992. "Competitive strategy and flexible manufacturing: New dimensions in high-technology venture-based economic development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 387-404, September.
- Galbraith, Craig S. & Kay, Neil M., 1986. "Towards a theory of multinational enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-19, March.