by members of
Department of Economics and Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of North Carolina-Wilmington
Wilmington, North Carolina (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- William M. Wadman, "undated". "Technological Change, Human Capital and Extinction," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2001-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Craig Galbraith & Alex DeNoble & Sanford Ehrlich & Jessica Mesmer-Magnus, 2010. "Review panel consensus and post-decision commercial performance: a study of early stage technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 253-281, April.
- Craig Galbraith & Sanford Ehrlich & Alex DeNoble, 2006. "Predicting Technology Success: Identifying Key Predictors and Assessing Expert Evaluation for Advanced Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(6), pages 673-684, November.
- Craig S. Galbraith & Alex F. DeNoble & Sanford B. Ehrlich, 2004. ""Spin-In" Technology Transfer for Small R&D Bio-Technology Firms: The Case of Bio-Defense," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 377-382, 08.
- William M. Wadman, 2003. "The Importance of Time," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 3-9, 02.
- Galbraith, Craig S. & De Noble, Alex F., 1992. "Competitive strategy and flexible manufacturing: New dimensions in high-technology venture-based economic development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 387-404, September.
- Galbraith, Craig S. & Kay, Neil M., 1986. "Towards a theory of multinational enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-19, March.