by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
College of Business and Economics
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Tegebu, Fredu Nega & Hussein, Edris Seid, 2015. "Effects of regional trade agreements on trade in strategic," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212634, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2012. "The nature of volatility in temporal profit with in Ethiopian commodity exchange: The case of washed export coffee modelled using ARFIMA-M-HYGARCH model," MPRA Paper 43345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mezgebo, Taddese & Dereje, Fikadu, 2010. "Structure, conduct and performance of grain trading in Tigray and its impact on demand for commodity exchange: The case Maychew, Mokone, Alemata, Mekelle and Himora," MPRA Paper 24901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2009. "A multivariate approach for identification of optimal locations with in Ethiopia’s wheat market to tackle soaring inflation on food price (Extended version)," MPRA Paper 17960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2009. "A multivariate approach for identification of optimal locations with in Ethiopia’s wheat market to tackle soaring inflation on food price," MPRA Paper 18663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nega, Fredu & Mathijs, Erik & Deckers, Josef & Tollens, Eric, 2009. "Gender, social capital and empowerment in northern Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 24629, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Tegebu, Fredu Nega & Mathijs, Erik & Deckers, Jozef A. & Tollens, Eric, 2009. "Rural livestock asset portfolio in northern Ethiopia: A microeconomic analysis of choice and accumulation," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50039, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2008. "“After all, most of the ‘Myth’ has some blurred empirical foundation: determinants of University level performance of students: case study of Rural Development Course covered in 2008 with in Mekelle U," MPRA Paper 17923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2006. "Who was getting the highest share of the tiny pie? : Robust analysis of poverty dynamics and its decomposition by Ethiopian socioeconomic groups in the period of 1995 - 2000," MPRA Paper 17977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossein Azadi & Fien De Rudder & Koen Vlassenroot & Fredu Nega & Jan Nyssen, 2017. "Targeting International Food Aid Programmes: The Case of Productive Safety Net Programme in Tigray, Ethiopia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-15, September.
- Berhe Gebregewergs Hagos & Muuz Hadush, 2017. "Does Improved Wheat Seed Adoption Benefit Farmers? Empirical Evidence from Southern Tigrai, Ethiopia," Journal of Agriculture and Crops, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, 01-2017.
- Fredu Nega & Erik Mathijs & Jozef Deckers & Mitiku Haile & Jan Nyssen & Eric Tollens, 2010. "Rural Poverty Dynamics and Impact of Intervention Programs upon Chronic and Transitory Poverty in Northern Ethiopia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(1), pages 92-114.
- Babulo, Bedru & Muys, Bart & Nega, Fredu & Tollens, Eric & Nyssen, Jan & Deckers, Jozef & Mathijs, Erik, 2009. "The economic contribution of forest resource use to rural livelihoods in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-131, March.
- Babulo, Bedru & Muys, Bart & Nega, Fredu & Tollens, Eric & Nyssen, Jan & Deckers, Jozef & Mathijs, Erik, 2008. "Household livelihood strategies and forest dependence in the highlands of Tigray, Northern Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 147-155.