Who was getting the highest share of the tiny pie? : Robust analysis of poverty dynamics and its decomposition by Ethiopian socioeconomic groups in the period of 1995 - 2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Kitson & Jonathan Michie, 1997. "Does Manufacturing Matter?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 71-95.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1998. "Europe's Structural and Competitiveness Problems and the Euro," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 189-205, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:338944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998.
"Die Globalisierungsfalle: Gibt es sie wirklich?
[The globalization pitfall: Does it really exist?]," MPRA Paper 21036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998. "International Competitiveness, Multinational Enterprise Technology Clubs and the Government Interface," MPRA Paper 17983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas L Brewer, 1992. "An Issue-Area Approach to the Analysis of MNE-Government Relations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 295-309, June.
- Simona Iammarino & Jonathan Michie, 1998. "The Scope of Technological Globalisation," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 335-353.
- repec:fip:fedlie:y:2000:i:jul is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspoverty ethiopia dynamics change in poverty;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .