by members of
Department of Economics and Business Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Holland, Michigan (United States)
| Journal articles |
- M. A. Anderson & M. H. Davies & S. L. S. Smith, 2016. "Ethnic Networks and Price Dispersion," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 514-535, August.
- Anderson Michael A. & Schaefer Kurt C. & Smith Stephen L. S., 2013. "Can Price Dispersion Reveal Distance-Related Trade Costs? Evidence from the United States," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 151-173, June.
- Stephen L. S. Smith, 2013. "BOOK REVIEW: "The Globalization Paradox. Democracy and the Future of the World Economy"byRodrik Dani," Global Journal of Economics (GJE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(02), pages 1-3.
- Anderson, Michael A. & Smith, Stephen L.S., 2007. "How does history matter? Hysteresis in Canadian trade," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Michael A. Anderson & Stephen L. S. Smith, 2000. "Canadian Trade and Wages: Lessons from the Past, Prospects for the Future," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(8), pages 1005-1029, August.
- Anderson, Michael A & Smith, Stephen L S, 1999. "Do National Borders Really Matter? Canada-US Regional Trade Reconsidered," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 219-227, May.
- Michael Anderson & Stephen Smith, 1999. "Canadian Provinces in World Trade: Engagement and Detachment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Michael A. Anderson & Stephen L. S. Smith, 1997. "NAFTA Expansion: US Imports Upon Chilean, Andean Pact, and MERCOSUR Accession," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 477-496, July.
- Anderson, Michael A. & Smith, Stephen L. S., 1994. "Work as a disutility: Comment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 255-259.