Canadian Provinces in World Trade: Engagement and Detachment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, W. Mark, 2003. "Vaincre les distances, vaincre les frontieres : comparaison des echanges regionaux en Amerique du Nord," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2003008f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Kristian Behrens & Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2012.
"‘Dual’ Gravity: Using Spatial Econometrics To Control For Multilateral Resistance,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 773-794, August.
- K. Behrens & Cem Ertur & W. Koch, 2007. "Dual gravity: Using Spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," Post-Print halshs-00250297, HAL.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2007. "‘Dual’ gravity: using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," CORE Discussion Papers 2007059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilfried Koch & Kristian Behrens & Cem Ertur, 2007. "''Dual'' gravity: Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," Post-Print halshs-00268962, HAL.
- KOCH, Wilfried & ERTUR, Cem & BEHRENS, Kristian, 2007. "Dual gravity : Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2007-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Kristian Behrens & Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007. "Dual' gravity: Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-501, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Delina E. Agnosteva & James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2014.
"Intra-national Trade Costs: Measurement and Aggregation,"
NBER Working Papers
19872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnosteva, Delina E. & Anderson, James E. & Yotov, Yoto, 2014. "Intra‐national Trade Costs: Measurement and Aggregation," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Francisco Requena & Carlos Llano, 2010. "The border effects in Spain: an industry-level analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 455-476, November.
- repec:pal:imfecr:v:65:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41308-016-0001-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Michael A. & Smith, Stephen L.S., 2007. "How does history matter? Hysteresis in Canadian trade," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2002.
"Border Effects and Border Regions: Lessons from the German Unification,"
Discussion Paper Series
26291, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2002. "Border effects and border regions: Lessons from the German unification," HWWA Discussion Papers 203, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & Jose Martinez-Serrano, 2006. "The border effect in Spain: The Basque Country case," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 335-345.
- Itai Agur, 2016. "Products and Provinces; A Disaggregated Panel Analysis of Canada’s Manufacturing Exports," IMF Working Papers 16/193, International Monetary Fund.
- J.A. Bikker, 2009.
"An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade,"
09-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jacob Bikker, 2009. "An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade," DNB Working Papers 215, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2017.
"Do Borders Really Slash Trade? A Meta-Analysis,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 65(2), pages 365-396, June.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2015. "Do Borders Really Slash Trade? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2015/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2015.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2015. "Do Borders Really Slash Trade? A Meta-Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1088, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2015. "Do Borders Really Slash Trade? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2015/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & José Martínez-Serrano, 2015. "The Uneven Impact of Continental Boundaries on Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 237-257, April.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Skudelny, Frauke & Taglioni, Daria, 2005. "Trade effects of the euro: evidence from sectoral data," Working Paper Series 446, European Central Bank.
- Brown, W. Mark, 2003. "Overcoming Distance, Overcoming Borders: Comparing North American Regional Trade," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2003008e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & José A. Martínez-Serrano & Josep Oliver-Alonso, 2005. "The Border Effect in Spain," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(11), pages 1617-1631, November.
- Carolyn L. Evans, 2003. "The Economic Significance of National Border Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1291-1312, September.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca & JosÃ¨ A. Martinez-Serrano, 2011. "Is There A Continental Bias In Trade?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p792, European Regional Science Association.
- Farrukh Suvankulov, 2015. "Revisiting National Border Effects in Foreign Trade in Goods of Canadian Provinces," Staff Working Papers 15-28, Bank of Canada.
- Klodt, Henning, 2003. "Border effects in passenger air traffic," Kiel Working Papers 1142, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Russell Hillberry & David Hummels, 2002. "Explaining Home Bias in Consumption: The Role of Intermediate Input Trade," NBER Working Papers 9020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:32:y:1999:i:1:p:22-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.