by members of
College of Urban, Labor & Metropolitan Affairs (CULMA)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Wayne State University
Detroit, Michigan (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Stephen L. Ross & George C. Galster, 2005. "Fair Housing Enforcement and Changes in Discrimination between 1989 and 2000: An Exploratory Study," Working papers 2005-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Margery A. Turner & Stephen Ross & George C. Galster & John Yinger, 2002. "Discrimination in Metropolitan Housing Markets: National Results from Phase 1 of the Housing Discrimination Study (HDS)," Working papers 2002-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- G. C. Galster & J. Rothenberg, 1974. "Notes on the Specification of an Aggregative Model of Metropolitan Housing Markets," Working papers 129, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
Journal articlesUndated material is listed at the end
- George Galster, 2016. "The Case for Intervention in Middle Neighborhoods," Community Development Innovation Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 01, pages 008-020.
- Lowery David & Gray Virginia & Cluverius John, 2013. "Economic change and the supply of interest representation in the American States," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 33-61, April.
- David Lowery & Virginia Gray & Frank R. Baumgartner, 2011. "Policy Attention in State and Nation: Is Anyone Listening to the Laboratories of Democracy?," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 286-310, Spring.
- Kirkland Justin H & Gray Virginia & Lowery David, 2010. "Policy Agendas, Party Control, and PAC Contributions in the American States," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-26, December.
- Galster, George & Andersson, Roger & Musterd, Sako & Kauppinen, Timo M., 2008. "Does neighborhood income mix affect earnings of adults? New evidence from Sweden," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 858-870, May.
- George C. Galster, 2008. "Quantifying the Effect of Neighbourhood on Individuals: Challenges, Alternative Approaches, and Promising Directions," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 128(1), pages 7-48.
- George Galster, 2007. "Neighbourhood Social Mix as a Goal of Housing Policy: A Theoretical Analysis," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43.
- Galster, George, 2002. "An economic efficiency analysis of deconcentrating poverty populations," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 303-329, December.
- Sandra Newman & Joseph Harkness & George Galster & James Reschovsky, 2001. "Bricks and Behavior: The Repair and Maintenance Costs of Housing for Persons with Mental Illness," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 277-304.
- Harkness, Joseph & Newman, Sandra & Galster, George & Reschovsky, James, 1997. "Life-Cycle Costs of Housing for the Mentally Ill," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 223-247, September.
- Galster, George C. & Champney, Timothy F. & Williams, Yolonda, 1994. "Costs of caring for persons with long-term mental illness in alternative residential settings," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 239-248.
- Galster, George C., 1990. "Neighborhood racial change, segregationist sentiments, and affirmative marketing policies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 344-361, May.
- George Galster, 1988. "Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 7(2), pages 93-112, May.
- Galster, George C., 1987. "Residential segregation and interracial economic disparities: A simultaneous-equations approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 22-44, January.
- George Galster, 1986. "The Trojan horse: Workers' democracy in the citadel of capitalism," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 19-33, March.
- George C. Galster, 1982. "Black and White Preferences for Neighborhood Racial Composition," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 10(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Galster, George C, 1977. "A Bid-Rent Analysis of Housing Market Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 144-155, March.
- Virginia Gray & David Lowery, 0. "The Density of State Interest-Communities: Do Regional Variables Matter?," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 61-79.