Residential segregation and interracial economic disparities: A simultaneous-equations approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Peng, Vincent S., 2003. "Do housing submarkets really matter?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 12-28, March.
- Junfu Zhang, 2011.
"Tipping And Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 167-193, February.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2009. "Tipping and Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Qingfang Wang, 2010. "The Earnings Effect Of Ethnic Labour Market Concentration Under Multi-Racial Metropolitan Contexts In The United States," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(2), pages 161-176, April.
- Gary Painter & Lihong Yand & Zhou Yu, 2003. "Why are Chinese Homeownership Rates so high?," Working Paper 8620, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Joao LourenÃ§o Marques & Eduardo Castro & Arnab Bhattacharjee & Paulo Batista, 2012. "SPATIAL HETEROGENEITY ACROSS SUBMARKETS: Housing submarket in an urban area of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1111, European Regional Science Association.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Gary D. Painter, 2011. "Household Location and Race: A Twenty-Year Retrospective," Working Paper 8512, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Mark Schneider & Thomas Phelan, 1993. "Black suburbanization in the 1980s," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(2), pages 269-279, May.
- Taylor, Brian D. & Ong, Paul M., 1993. "Racial and Ethnic Variations in Employment Access: An Examination of Residential Location and Commuting in Metropolitan Areas," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3z30725t, University of California Transportation Center.
- David M. Frankel, 2004. "Was the Late 19th Century a Golden Age of Racial Integration?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 167, Econometric Society.
- Zhou Yu, 2003. "Immigration and Sprawl: Race/Ethnicity, Immigrant Status, and Residential Mobility in Household Location Choice," Working Paper 8612, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Stephen L. Ross & George C. Galster, 2005. "Fair Housing Enforcement and Changes in Discrimination between 1989 and 2000: An Exploratory Study," Working papers 2005-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:21:y:1987:i:1:p:22-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.