Discrimination in Metropolitan Housing Markets: National Results from Phase 1 of the Housing Discrimination Study (HDS)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali M. Ahmed & Lina Andersson & Mats Hammarstedt, 2010. "Can Discrimination in the Housing Market Be Reduced by Increasing the Information about the Applicants?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 79-90.
- John Iceland & Melissa Scopilliti, 2008. "Immigrant residential segregation in U.S. metropolitan areas, 1990–2000," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(1), pages 79-94, February.
- Saugato Datta & Vikram Pathania, 2016. "For whom does the phone (not) ring? Discrimination in the rental housing market in Delhi, India," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bo Zhao & Jan Ondrich & John Yinger, 2005. "Why Do Real Estate Brokers Continue to Discriminate? Evidence from the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 67, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Auspurg, Katrin & Hinz, Thomas & Schmid, Laura, 2017. "Contexts and conditions of ethnic discrimination: Evidence from a field experiment in a German housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 26-36.
- Robin Dion & Amy Dworsky & Jackie Kauff & Rebecca Kleinman, 2014. "Housing for Youth Aging Out of Foster Care," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b930407795cb42658ce31bfc3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- De la Roca, Jorge & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine M., 2014. "Race and neighborhoods in the 21st century: What does segregation mean today?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 138-151.
- Robert Silverman, 2011. "Black Real Estate Professionals’ Perceptions of Career Opportunities: The Economic Detour Redux," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 145-163, June.
- Kwan Ok Lee, 2014. "Why Do Renters Stay In Or Leave Certain Neighborhoods? The Role Of Neighborhood Characteristics, Housing Tenure Transitions, And Race," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 755-787, November.
- Kelly L. Patterson & Robert Mark Silverman, 2011. "How local public administrators, nonprofit providers, and elected officials perceive impediments to fair housing in the suburbs: an analysis of Erie County, New York," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 165-188, January.
- repec:bla:intmig:v:50:y:2016:i:4:p:1005-1045 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:blkpoe:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12114-017-9259-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:520-528 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rich, Judy, 2014. "What Do Field Experiments of Discrimination in Markets Tell Us? A Meta Analysis of Studies Conducted since 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 8584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adji Fatou Diagne & Haydar Kurban & Benoît Schmutz, 2017. "Are Inclusionary Housing Programs Color-blind? The Case of Montgomery County MPDU Program," Working Papers 2017-47, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jeffrey Timberlake, 2009. "“Scratchin’ and Surviving” or “Movin’ on Up?” Two Sources of Change in Children’s Neighborhood SES," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(2), pages 195-219, April.
- Lena Magnusson Turner & Lina Hedman, 2014. "Linking Integration and Housing Career: A Longitudinal Analysis of Immigrant Groups in Sweden," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 270-290, March.
- repec:mpr:mprres:8139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Devin G. Pope & Justin R. Sydnor, 2011. "What’s in a Picture?: Evidence of Discrimination from Prosper.com," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(1), pages 53-92.
- Myron Orfield & Thomas F. Luce, 2013. "America's Racially Diverse Suburbs: Opportunities and Challenges," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 395-430, April.
- Zhao, Bo, 2005. "Does the number of houses a broker shows depend on a homeseeker's race?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 128-147, January.
- Zhao, Bo & Ondrich, Jan & Yinger, John, 2006. "Why do real estate brokers continue to discriminate? Evidence from the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 394-419, May.
- Amy Dworsky & Keri-Nicole Dillman & M. Robin Dion & Brandon Coffee-Borden & Miriam Rosenau, 2012. "Housing for Youth Aging Out of Foster Care: A Review of the Literature and Program Typology," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 99170b3efe3c4d9091a187b17, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1325-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2002-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .