Youth unemployment in Europe: Appraisal and policy options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tealdi, Cristina, 2011. "Typical and atypical employment contracts: the case of Italy," MPRA Paper 39456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teijeiro, Mercedes & Rungo, Paolo & Freire, Mª Jesús, 2013. "Graduate competencies and employability: The impact of matching firms’ needs and personal attainments," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 286-295.
- Schmillen, Achim & Umkehrer, Matthias, 2013. "The scars of youth : effects of early-career unemployment on future unemployment experience," IAB Discussion Paper 201306, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Labour Office., 2015. "Global employment trends for youth 2015 : scaling up investments in decent jobs for youth," Global Employment Trends Reports 994891803402676, International Labour Office, Economic and Labour Market Analysis Department.
- Kilhoffer, Zachary & Beblavý, Miroslav & Lenaerts, Karolien, 2018. "Blame it on my youth! Policy recommendations for re-evaluating and reducing youth unemployment," CEPS Papers 13342, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Dunsch, Sophie, 2017. "Youth and gender-specific unemployment and Okun's law in Germany and Poland," Discussion Papers 397, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:19307504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Oesingmann, 2017. "Youth Unemployment in Europe," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(1), pages 52-55, 04.
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:377-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Protecting social inclusion and mobility in a low growth scenario," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 100, WWWforEurope.
- Dunsch Sophie, 2016. "Okun’s Law and Youth Unemployment in Germany and Poland," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 49(1), pages 34-57, March.
- Dunsch, Sophie, 2015. "Okun's law and youth unemployment in Germany and Poland," Discussion Papers 373, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- repec:taf:pubmmg:v:37:y:2017:i:1:p:39-46 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewexp:110578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.