The Health Workforce in Ethiopia : Addressing the Remaining Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Serneels, Pieter & Montalvo, Jose G. & Pettersson, Gunilla & Lievens, Tomas & Butera, Jean Damascene & Kidanu, Aklilu, 2010.
"Who Wants to Work in a Rural Health Post? The Role of Intrinsic Motivation, Rural Background and Faith-Based Institutions in Rwanda and Ethiopia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pieter Serneels & Jose G. Montalvo & Gunilla Pettersson & Tomas Lievens & Jean Damascene Butera & Aklilu Kidanu, 2010. "Who Wants to Work in a Rural Health Post? The Role of Intrinsic Motivation, Rural Background and Faith-Based Institutions in Rwanda and Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marko Vujicic & Kelechi Ohiri & Susan Sparkes, 2009. "Working in Health : Financing and Managing the Public Sector Health Workforce," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2621.
- Serneels, Pieter & Lindelow, Magnus & Garcia-Montalvo, Jose & Barr, Abigail, 2005. "For public service or money : understanding geographical imbalances in the health workforce," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3686, The World Bank.
- Connell, John & Zurn, Pascal & Stilwell, Barbara & Awases, Magda & Braichet, Jean-Marc, 2007. "Sub-Saharan Africa: Beyond the health worker migration crisis?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1876-1891.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Systems Development & Reform Health; Nutrition and Population - Disease Control & Prevention Gender - Gender and Health Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .