Financing Transit-Oriented Development with Land Values : Adapting Land Value Capture in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiroaki Suzuki & Robert Cervero & Kanako Iuchi, 2013. "Transforming Cities with Transit : Transit and Land-Use Integration for Sustainable Urban Development [Transformando las ciudades con el transporte público : integración del transporte público y el," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12233, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Qin, 2016. "China's Transport Infrastructure Investment: Past, Present, and Future," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 199-217, July.
- Thi Mai Chi Nguyen & Hironori Kato & Le Binh Phan, 2020. "Is Built Environment Associated with Travel Mode Choice in Developing Cities? Evidence from Hanoi," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-1, July.
- Wang, Jinshuo & Samsura, D. Ary A. & van der Krabben, Erwin, 2019. "Institutional barriers to financing transit-oriented development in China: Analyzing informal land value capture strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1-10.
- Kok, Sien & Bisaro, Alexander & de Bel, Mark & Hinkel, Jochen & Bouwer, Laurens M., 2021. "The potential of nature-based flood defences to leverage public investment in coastal adaptation: Cases from the Netherlands, Indonesia and Georgia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C).
- Murakami, Jin, 2018. "The Government Land Sales programme and developers’ willingness to pay for accessibility in Singapore, 1990–2015," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 292-302.
- Wang, Weifang & van Noorloos, Femke & Spit, Tejo, 2020. "Stakeholder power relations in Land Value Capture: comparing public (China) and private (U.S.) dominant regimes," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Natacha Aveline-Dubach & Guillaume Blandeau, 2019. "The political economy of transit value capture: The changing business model of the MTRC in Hong Kong," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 56(16), pages 3415-3431, December.
- Gharad Bryan & Edward Glaeser & Nick Tsivanidis, 2019. "Cities in the Developing World," NBER Working Papers 26390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturo Ardila-Gomez & Adriana Ortegon-Sanchez, 2016. "Sustainable Urban Transport Financing from the Sidewalk to the Subway," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23521, June.
- Shengxiao Li & Luoye Chen & Pengjun Zhao, 2019. "The impact of metro services on housing prices: a case study from Beijing," Transportation, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1291-1317, August.
- Alpkokin, Pelin & Topuz Kiremitci, Sabahat & Black, John Andrew & Cetinavci, Sukru, 2016. "LRT and street tram policies and implementation in turkish cities," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 476-487.
- Mohammed Ali Berawi & Gunawan Saroji & Fuad Adrian Iskandar & Bernard Elpetino Ibrahim & Perdana Miraj & Mustika Sari, 2020. "Optimizing Land Use Allocation of Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) to Generate Maximum Ridership," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-1, May.
- Sharma, Rohit & Newman, Peter, 2018. "Can land value capture make PPP's competitive in fares? A Mumbai case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 123-131.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Hendriyetty, Nella & Lakhia, Saloni & Alwarritzi, Widya, 2019. "Innovative Financing for City Infrastructure Investment by Increasing the Rate of Return from Spillover Tax Revenues," ADBI Working Papers 979, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alexander Bisaro & Mark Bel & Jochen Hinkel & Sien Kok & Laurens M. Bouwer, 2020. "Leveraging public adaptation finance through urban land reclamation: cases from Germany, the Netherlands and the Maldives," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 160(4), pages 671-689, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunities and Human Settlements - Land Administration Communities and Human Settlements - Land Use and Policies Communities and Human Settlements - Urban Housing and Land Settlements Poverty Reduction - Equity and Development Transport Urban Development - Municipal Housing and Land;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:21286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.