Transforming Cities with Transit : Transit and Land-Use Integration for Sustainable Urban Development
[Transformando las ciudades con el transporte público : integración del transporte público y el uso del suelo para un desarrollo urbano sostenible]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satya Sai Kumar Jillella & Annie Matan & Peter Newman, 2015. "Participatory Sustainability Approach to Value Capture-Based Urban Rail Financing in India through Deliberated Stakeholder Engagement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-25, June.
- Denant-Boemont, Laurent & Gaigné, Carl & Gaté, Romain, 2018.
"Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 29-45.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2016. "Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-18, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2018. "Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare," Post-Print halshs-01717983, HAL.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2017. "Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2017-02, CREATE.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:82:y:2019:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroaki Suzuki & Jin Murakami & Yu-Hung Hong & Beth Tamayose, 2015. "Financing Transit-Oriented Development with Land Values : Adapting Land Value Capture in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21286, September.
- Rode, Philipp & Floater, Graham & Thomopoulos, Nikolas & Docherty, James & Schwinger, Peter & Mahendra, Anjali & Fang, Wanli, 2014. "Accessibility in cities: transport and urban form," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60477, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:12:p:3314-:d:240231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad, Sohail & Puppim de Oliveira, Jose A., 2016. "Determinants of urban mobility in India: Lessons for promoting sustainable and inclusive urban transportation in developing countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 106-114.
- Jyothi Chava & Peter Newman, 2016. "Stakeholder Deliberation on Developing Affordable Housing Strategies: Towards Inclusive and Sustainable Transit-Oriented Developments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-21, October.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:40-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:124:y:2019:i:c:p:419-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindau, Luis Antonio & Hidalgo, Dario & de Almeida Lobo, Adriana, 2014. "Barriers to planning and implementing Bus Rapid Transit systems," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 9-15.
- repec:eee:transa:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:290-307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiersma, J. & Bertolini, L. & Straatemeier, T., 2017. "Adapting spatial conditions to reduce car dependency in mid-sized ‘post growth’ European city regions: The case of South Limburg, Netherlands," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 62-69.
- Zhou, Jiangping, 2016. "The transit metropolis of Chinese characteristics? Literature review, interviews, surveys and case studies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 115-125.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:64-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia N. Berg & Uwe Deichmann & Yishen Liu & Harris Selod, 2017. "Transport Policies and Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 465-480, April.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:481-:d:133151 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:172-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:215-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:232:y:2019:i:c:p:94-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cervero, Robert & Dai, Danielle, 2014. "BRT TOD: Leveraging transit oriented development with bus rapid transit investments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 127-138.
- Laura Jaitman, 2015. "Urban infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean: public policy priorities," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-57, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2166-:d:120381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNational Urban Development Policies and Strategies Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Communities and Human Settlements - Urban Housing and Land Settlements Transport Economics Policy and Planning Environmental Economics and Policies Environment Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:12233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.