Investing in Early Childhood Development : Review of the World Bank’s Recent Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Naudeau & Naoko Kataoka & Alexandria Valerio & Michelle J. Neuman & Leslie Kennedy Elder, 2011.
"Investing in Young Children : An Early Childhood Development Guide for Policy Dialogue and Project Preparation
[Investir dans la petite enfance : Un guide de développement de la petite enfance pour," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2525.
- Emiliana Vegas & Lucrecia Santibáñez, 2010.
"The Promise of Early Childhood Development in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 9385, September.
- Emiliana Vegas & Lucrecia Santibáñez, 2010. "The Promise of Early Childhood Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 60298, February.
- World Bank, 2007. "Healthy Development : The World Bank Strategy for Health, Nutrition, and Population Results," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6843.
- repec:idb:brikps:60298 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:idbbks:362 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Investing in Young Children: Two New Resources on ECD
by ? in World Bank Blogs on 2014-12-16 04:20:00
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Early Childhood Development Health; Nutrition and Population - Early Child and Children's Health Social Protections and Labor - Child Labor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:20715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .