India : Reducing Poverty, Accelerating Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satoshi Miyamura, 2012. "Emerging Consensus on Labour Market Institutions and Implications for Developing Countries: From the Debates in India," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 97-123, April.
- Kochar, Anjini, 2005. "Can Targeted Food Programs Improve Nutrition? An Empirical Analysis of India's Public Distribution System," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 203-235, October.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2003. "Child Deprivation: An Extended Approach to Child Labour," MPRA Paper 53052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2004. "Stabilization and Fiscal Empowerment : The Twin Challenges Facing India's States, Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16775, The World Bank.
- Fujita, Koichi, 2012. "Development strategy in Bihar through revitalizing the agricultural sector : a preliminary analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 332, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ranjula Bali Swain & Maria S. Floro, 2010. "Reducing Vulnerability through Microfinance: Assessing the Impact of Self-Help Groups in India," Working Papers 2010-19, American University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Banks and Banking Reform Economic Theory and Research Governance - Governance Indicators Environmental Economics and Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.