India : Reducing Poverty, Accelerating Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Putzel, 1997. "POLICY ARENA: Accounting for the 'dark side' of social capital: reading Robert Putnam on democracy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 939-949.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kochar, Anjini, 2005. "Can Targeted Food Programs Improve Nutrition? An Empirical Analysis of India's Public Distribution System," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 203-235, October.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2003. "Child Deprivation: An Extended Approach to Child Labour," MPRA Paper 53052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2004. "Stabilization and Fiscal Empowerment : The Twin Challenges Facing India's States, Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16775, The World Bank.
- Fujita, Koichi, 2012. "Development strategy in Bihar through revitalizing the agricultural sector : a preliminary analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 332, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ranjula Bali Swain & Maria S. Floro, 2010. "Reducing Vulnerability through Microfinance: Assessing the Impact of Self-Help Groups in India," Working Papers 2010-19, American University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Banks and Banking Reform Economic Theory and Research Governance - Governance Indicators Environmental Economics and Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .