Measurement and Meaning : Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Methods for the Analysis of Poverty and Social Exclusion in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:336245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Case, A.C. & Katz, L.F., 1991.
"The Company You Keep: The Effects Of Family And Neighborhood On Disadvantaged Younths,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1555, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Anne C. Case & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991. "The Company You Keep: The Effects of Family and Neighborhood on Disadvantaged Youths," NBER Working Papers 3705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buxedas, Martín. & Aguirre, Rosario. & Espino, Alma., 1999. "Exclusión social en el mercado del trabajo el caso de Uruguay," ILO Working Papers 993362453402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Oxoby, 2009.
"Understanding social inclusion, social cohesion, and social capital,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1133-1152, October.
- Robert Oxoby, "undated". "Understanding Social Inclusion, Social Cohesion and Social Capital," Working Papers 2009-11, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 22 Jan 2009.
- World Bank, 2002. "Mexico Urban Development : A Contribution to a National Urban Strategy, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15396, The World Bank.
- Estache, Antonio & Foster, Vivien & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Making infrastructure reform in Latin America work for the poor," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Verner, Dorte, 2006. "Labor markets and income generation in rural Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4095, The World Bank.
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2005. "Perceived wealth as a poverty measure for constructing a poverty profile: a case study of four villages in rural Tanzania," IOB Discussion Papers 2005.05, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Guy Standing, 2007. "How Cash Transfers Boost Work and Economic Security," Working Papers 58, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Poverty Monitoring and Analysis Scientific Research and Science Parks Science Education Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.