On the Identification and Estimation of Multiple Input Transfer Function Models with Autocorrelated Errors
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series ETLA A with number 8 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Lönnrotinkatu 4 B, FIN-00120 HELSINKI|
Phone: +358 (0)9 609 900
Fax: +358 (0)9 601 753
Web page: http://www.etla.fi/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rice, John, 1979. "On the estimation of the parameters of a power spectrum," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 378-392, September.
- Bhansali, R. J., 1983. "The inverse partial correlation function of a time series and its applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 310-327, June.
- Hatanaka, Michio, 1976. "Several efficient two-step estimators for the dynamic simultaneous equations model with autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 189-204, May.
- Parzen, Emanuel, 1982. "Maximum entropy interpretation of autoregressive spectral densities," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-11, July.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Sathe, S T & Vinod, H D, 1974. "Bounds on the Variance of Regression Coefficients Due to Heteroscedastic or Autoregressive Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 333-340, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:abooks:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.