On the Identification and Estimation of Multiple Input Transfer Function Models with Autocorrelated Errors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rice, John, 1979. "On the estimation of the parameters of a power spectrum," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 378-392, September.
- Bhansali, R. J., 1983. "The inverse partial correlation function of a time series and its applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 310-327, June.
- Hatanaka, Michio, 1976. "Several efficient two-step estimators for the dynamic simultaneous equations model with autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 189-204, May.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Parzen, Emanuel, 1982. "Maximum entropy interpretation of autoregressive spectral densities," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-11, July.
- Sathe, S T & Vinod, H D, 1974. "Bounds on the Variance of Regression Coefficients Due to Heteroscedastic or Autoregressive Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 333-340, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:abooks:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.