Several efficient two-step estimators for the dynamic simultaneous equations model with autoregressive disturbances
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Beach, Robert H. & Murray, Brian C. & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2002. "Interaction Effects Of Promotion, Research, And Price Support Programs For U.S. Cotton," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19803, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Warjiyo, Perry & Huffman, Wallace E., 1997.
"Dynamic input demand functions and resource adjustment for US agriculture: state evidence,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 223-237, December.
- Warjiyo, Perry & Huffman, Wallace E., 1997. "Dynamic input demand functions and resource adjustment for US agriculture: state evidence," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Perry WARJIYO & Wallace E. HUFFMAN, 1995. "Dynamic Input Demand Functions And Resource Adjustment For U.S. Agriculture: State Evidence," Staff Papers 278, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Warjiyo, P. & Huffman, Wallace, 1997. "Dynamic Input Demand Functions and Resource Adjustment for U.S. Agriculture: State Evidence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5010, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shousha, Fawaz M. & Pautsch, Gregory R., 1997. "Economic reform and aggregate cropping patterns for Egypt," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2000. "Formes et méthodes d’estimation des systèmes récursifs dynamiques à double indice
[Forms and Estimation Methods of Panel Recursive Dynamic Systems]," MPRA Paper 56432, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2001.
- Fathali Firoozi & Donald Lien, 2011. "A Procedure for Testing Granger Causality of Infinite Order," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 165-170, August.
- Rahiala, Markku, . "On the Identification and Estimation of Multiple Input Transfer Function Models with Autocorrelated Errors," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 8, Spring.
- Palm, Franz & Zellner, Arnold, 1981. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 131-138, September.
- Palm, Franz & Zellner, Arnold, 1980. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 251-283, April.
- Palm, F.C. & Zellner, A., 1978. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Shousha, Fawaz M. & Pautsch, Gregory R., 1997. "Economic reform and aggregate cropping patterns for Egypt," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 265-275, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:4:y:1976:i:2:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed