International Monetary Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cup:fihrev:v:25:y:2018:i:02:p:141-159_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wollmershauser, Timo, 2006.
"Should central banks react to exchange rate movements? An analysis of the robustness of simple policy rules under exchange rate uncertainty,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 493-519, September.
- Timo WOLLMERSHAEUSER, "undated". "Should Central Banks React to Exchange Rate Movements? An Analysis of the Robustness of Simple Policy Rules under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," EcoMod2004 330600161, EcoMod.
- Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "Should central banks react to exchange rate movements? An analysis of the robustness of simple policy rules under exchange rate uncertainty," Munich Reprints in Economics 19716, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Edward Nelson, 2017. "The Continuing Validity of Monetary Policy Autonomy Under Floating Exchange Rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-112, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bredin, Don & Fountas, Stilianos, 2018.
"US inflation and inflation uncertainty over 200 years,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 141-159, August.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2018. "US Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty Over 200 Years," Discussion Paper Series 2018_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2018.
- Jair N. Ojeda-Joya & Oscar E. Guzman, 2017.
"The Size of Fiscal Multipliers and the Stance of Monetary Policy in Developing Economies,"
106, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Jair N. Ojeda-Joya & Oscar E. Guzman, 2017. "The Size of Fiscal Multipliers and the Stance of Monetary Policy in Developing Economies," IHEID Working Papers 08-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jair N. Ojeda-Joya & Oscar E. Guzman, 2017. "The Size of Fiscal Multipliers and the Stance of Monetary Policy in Developing Economies," Borradores de Economia 1010, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kurt Schuler, 2005. "Ignorance and Influence: U.S. Economists on Argentina's Depression of 1998â€“2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(2), pages 234-278, August.
- Cushman, David O., 2008. "Long-run PPP in a system context: No favorable evidence after all for the U.S., Germany, and Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 413-424, December.
- Monica Hernandez, 2017. "An Unintended Consequence of Uncoordinated International Monetary Policy on Central America," Working Papers 1728, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Olivo, Victor, 2018. "An Empyrical Analysis of Price Stickiness in Five Latin American Inflation Targeters:2000-2016," MPRA Paper 88589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Angrick, 2015. "Global Liquidity and Monetary Policy Autonomy," IMK Working Paper 159-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Francisco De A. Nadal-De Simone, 2001. "Inflation Targeters In Practice: A Lucky Lot?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(3), pages 239-253, July.
- Karras, Georgios & Lee, Jin Man & Stokes, Houston, 2005. "Sources of exchange-rate volatility: Impulses or propagation?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 213-226.
- Cushman, David O. & Michael, Nils, 2011. "Nonlinear trends in real exchange rates: A panel unit root test approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1619-1637.
- Junttila, Juha, 2001. "Testing an Augmented Fisher Hypothesis for a Small Open Economy: The Case of Finland," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 577-599, October.
- Ball, R., 1999. "The Institutional Foundations of Monetary Commitment: A Comparative Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1821-1842, October.
- Francisco de A. Nadal-De Simone, 2001. "Inflation targeting in a small open economy: The behaviour of price variables," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 101-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195094947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.