Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Born & M. Martin Boyer, 2011.
"Claims‐Made and Reported Policies and Insurer Profitability in Medical Malpractice,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 78(1), pages 139-162, March.
- Patricia Born & M. Martin Boyer, 2008. "Claims-Made and Reported Policies and Insurer Profitability in Medical Malpractice," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-13, CIRANO.
- Andrew Friedson & Thomas Kniesner, 2012.
"Losers and losers: Some demographics of medical malpractice tort reforms,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 115-133, October.
- Thomas J. Kniesner & Andrew Friedson, 2011. "Losers and Losers: Some Demographics of Medical Malpractice Tort Reforms," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 132, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Friedson, Andrew I. & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2011. "Losers and Losers: Some Demographics of Medical Malpractice Tort Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 5921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank A. Sloan & Patricia A. Robinson & Lindsey M. Eldred, 2014. "Does Private Information Influence Automobile Insurance Purchase Decisions?," NBER Working Papers 20679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Born & W. Kip Viscusi & Tom Baker, 2009.
"The Effects of Tort Reform on Medical Malpractice Insurers' Ultimate Losses,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(1), pages 197-219.
- Patricia Born & W. Kip Viscusi & Tom Baker, 2006. "The Effects of Tort Reform on Medical Malpractice Insurers' Ultimate Losses," NBER Working Papers 12086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grepperud, Sverre, 2009. "Medical errors: Getting the incentives right," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Benjamin Ho & Elaine Liu, 2011. "Does sorry work? The impact of apology laws on medical malpractice," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 141-167, October.
- Baicker Katherine & Chandra Amitabh, 2005.
"The Effect of Malpractice Liability on the Delivery of Health Care,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2005. "The Effect of Malpractice Liability on the Delivery of Health Care," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2004. "The Effect of Malpractice Liability on the Delivery of Health Care," NBER Working Papers 10709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2006.
"The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 609-634, July.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2005. "The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums," NBER Working Papers 11160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2004. "Empirical Study of the Civil Justice System," NBER Working Papers 10825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2008. "First Do No Harm? Tort Reform and Birth Outcomes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 795-830.
- Sloan, Frank A. & Shadle, John H., 2009. "Is there empirical evidence for "Defensive Medicine"? A reassessment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 481-491, March.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Mark B. McClellan, 2000. "How Liability Law Affects Medical Productivity," NBER Working Papers 7533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Mark McClellan, 1998. "The Effects of Malpractice Pressure and Liability Reforms on Physicians' Perceptions of Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 6346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald J., Wright, 2011.
"Medical malpractice and physician liability under a negligence rule,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 205-211, September.
- Wright, Donald J., 2011. "Medical Malpractice and Physician Liability Under a Negligence Rule," Working Papers 2011-04, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Anca Cotet, 2009. "Tort Reform and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from State-by-State Variation in Non-Economic Damages Caps," Working Papers 200901, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Daniel P. Kessler, 2011. "Evaluating the Medical Malpractice System and Options for Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 93-110, Spring.
- Martin Boyer & Karine Gobert, 2009. "Professional Liability Insurance Contracts: Claims Made Versus Occurrence Policies," Cahiers de recherche 09-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- repec:tur:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262195720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.