Facing Up to Inequality in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1996.
"A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 565-591, September.
- Klaus Deininger & Lyn Squire, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 512, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "A Data Set on Income Distribution," CEMA Working Papers 575, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
- Nancy Birdsall & Robert Hecht, 1995. "Swimming Against the Tide: Strategies for Improving Equity in Health," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 5720, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nancy Birdsall & Robert Hecht, 1995.
"Swimming Against the Tide: Strategies for Improving Equity in Health,"
Research Department Publications
4006, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Hecht, Robert, 2010. "Swimming Against the Tide: Strategies for Improving Equity in Health," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1146, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Hossain, Shaikh I., 1995. "The combined incidence of taxes and public expenditures in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1543, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywords0095-2850; Informe de Progreso Económico y Social; IPES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:idbbks:379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.