Quarterly Economic Commentary, Autumn 2007
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20073 and published in 2007.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ian Crawford & Isabella Image, 2004. "The Retail Price Index and the Cost-of-Living Index: testing for consistency in theory and practice," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(1), pages 79-91, March.
- Patrick Honohan & Philip R. Lane, 2003.
"Divergent inflation rates in EMU,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 357-394, October.
- Philip R. Lane & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," Trinity Economics Papers 20034, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane, & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp05, IIIS.
- C. Goodhart, 2001. "What Weight Should be Given to Asset Prices in the Measurementof Inflation?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 65, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Morgan Kelly, 2007.
"On the Likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices,"
200701, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kelly, Morgan, 2007. "On the likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(2-Summer), pages 42-54.
- Goodhart, Charles, 2001. "What Weight Should Be Given to Asset Prices in the Measurement of Inflation?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages F335-56, June.
- Raquel Arévalo & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2004. "The Rental Equivalence Approach To Nonrental Housing In The Consumer Price Index. Evidence From Spain," Economics Working Papers we041704, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec:v:2007:i:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.