Economic Behavior, Economic Freedom, and Entrepreneurship
- Richard J. Cebula
- Joshua Hall
- Franklin G. Mixon Jr
- James E. Payne
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Sameeksha Desai & Leora F. Klapper, 2015.
"What does ‘‘entrepreneurship’’ data really show?,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 24, pages 464-480
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Erkko Autio & László Szerb, 2015.
"National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 28, pages 523-541
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ács, Zoltán J. & Autio, Erkko & Szerb, László, 2014. "National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 476-494.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2016. "Do Regional Differentials in Economic Freedom Yield Regional Unemployment Rate Differentials in the U.S.? A Brief Exploratory Note Adopting Panel Data Analysis," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 3(1), pages 11-25.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9914-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:16557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .