Economic Behavior, Economic Freedom, and Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltán J. Ács & Erkko Autio & László Szerb, 2015.
"National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications,"
Chapters, in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 28, pages 523-541,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ács, Zoltán J. & Autio, Erkko & Szerb, László, 2014. "National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 476-494.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Sameeksha Desai & Leora F. Klapper, 2015.
"What does ‘‘entrepreneurship’’ data really show?,"
Chapters, in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 24, pages 464-480,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2016. "Do Regional Differentials in Economic Freedom Yield Regional Unemployment Rate Differentials in the U.S.? A Brief Exploratory Note Adopting Panel Data Analysis," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 3(1), pages 11-25.
- Rajeev K. Goel & James W. Saunoris, 2020. "Does income inequality sand or grease the wheels of entrepreneurial activity? International evidence," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 138-160, June.
- Rajeev K. Goel, 2018. "Foreign direct investment and entrepreneurship: gender differences across international economic freedom and taxation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 887-897, April.
- Joshua C. Hall & Donald J. Lacombe & Timothy M. Shaughnessy, 2019. "Economic Freedom And Income Levels Across U.S. States: A Spatial Panel Data Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 40-49, January.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Michael A. Nelson, 2019. "Corruption beyond the glass ceiling: do women entrepreneurs perceive corruption differently?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7606, CESifo.
- Petar Stankov, 2017. "Economic Freedom and Welfare Before and After the Crisis," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-62497-6, December.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:16557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.