Millennium development goals: advances in environmentally sustainable development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sohngen, Brent & Mendelsohn, Robert & Sedjo, Roger A., 2001. "A Global Model Of Climate Change Impacts On Timber Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Cecchini, Simone & Rodríguez Vignoli, Jorge & Simioni, Daniela, 2006. "La medición de los objetivos de desarrollo del milenio en las áreas urbanas de América Latina," Estudios Estadísticos 43, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Estache, Antonio & Guasch, Jose-Luis & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2003.
"Price caps, efficiency payoffs, and infrastructure contract renegotiation in Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3129, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & J.L. Guasch & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003. "Price caps, efficiency pay-offs and infrastructure contract renegotiation in Latin America," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44100, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- George R.G. Clarke & Katrina Kosec & Scott Wallsten, 2009.
"Has private participation in water and sewerage improved coverage? Empirical evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 327-361.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Kosec, Katrina & Wallsten, Scott, 2004. "Has private participation in water and sewerage improved coverage? - empirical evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3445, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsOBJETIVOS DE DESARROLLO DEL MILENIO; MEDIO AMBIENTE; DESARROLLO SOSTENIBLE; DERECHOS HUMANOS; CAMBIO CLIMATICO; PROTECCION AMBIENTAL; COOPERACION INTERNACIONAL; FINANCIACION DEL DESARROLLO; INDICADORES AMBIENTALES; INDICADORES ECONOMICOS; MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS; ENVIRONMENT; SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT; HUMAN RIGHTS; CLIMATE CHANGE; ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION; INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION; DEVELOPMENT FINANCE; ENVIRONMENTAL INDICATORS; ECONOMIC INDICATORS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col016:2937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.