Sustainable Management Of Land, Water And Biodiversity In Agriculture Under Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pieri, C. & Dumanski, J. & Hamblin, A. & Young, A., 1995. "Land Quality Indicators," World Bank - Discussion Papers 315, World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rigby, Dan & Woodhouse, Phil & Young, Trevor & Burton, Michael, 2001. "Constructing a farm level indicator of sustainable agricultural practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 463-478, December.
- V. Stolbovoi & G. Fischer & V. Sizov & B. Sheremet & S. Ovechkin & S. Rojkova, 1998. "The IIASA-LUC Project Georeferenced Database of the former USSR. Volume 3: Soil Degradation Status in Russia," Working Papers ir98036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Byerlee, Derek & Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "Sense and sustainability revisited: the limits of total factor productivity measures of sustainable agricultural systems," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 227-236, December.
- Sheldrick, William F. & Lingard, John, 2004. "The use of nutrient audits to determine nutrient balances in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-98, February.
- Reed, Mark S. & Fraser, Evan D.G. & Dougill, Andrew J., 2006. "An adaptive learning process for developing and applying sustainability indicators with local communities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 406-418, October.
- Fernandes, Lúcio André de O. & Woodhouse, Philip J., 2008. "Family farm sustainability in southern Brazil: An application of agri-environmental indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 243-257, June.
- Bruyn, Lisa Alexandra Lobry de, 1997. "The status of soil macrofauna as indicators of soil health to monitor the sustainability of Australian agricultural soils," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 167-178, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; International Development; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saaemn:157562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daessea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.