Irrigation investment trends in Sri Lanka: new construction and beyond
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aluwihare, P. B. & Kikuchi, M., 1991. "Irrigation investment trends in Sri Lanka: new construction and beyond," IWMI Books, Reports H009282, International Water Management Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1978. "Agricultural Growth against a Land Resource Constraint: A Comparative History of Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and the Philippines," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(04), pages 839-864, December.
- Kikuchi, M., 1992. "Policy and research issues in irrigation management for crop diversification with special reference to Sri Lanka," Conference Papers h012019, International Water Management Institute.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Kikuchi, Masao, 1978. "Investment Inducements to Public Infrastructure: Irrigation in the Philippines," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 70-77, February.
- N/A, 1985. "Asia," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 80-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uphoff, Norman & Wijayaratna, C. M., 2000. "Demonstrated Benefits from Social Capital: The Productivity of Farmer Organizations in Gal Oya, Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1875-1890, November.
- Rosegrant, Mark W., 1997. "Water resources in the twenty-first century: challenges and implications for action," 2020 vision discussion papers 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barker, R. & Dawe, D. & Inocencio, A., 2003. "Economics of water productivity in managing water for agriculture," IWMI Books, Reports H032633, International Water Management Institute.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1997. "Water resources development in Africa: a review and synthesis of issues, potentials, and strategies for the future," EPTD discussion papers 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Water management; Rehabilitation; Rice; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:113725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.