Cruise tourism exteralities and residents' support: A mixed approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Biagi, Bianca & Brandono, Maria Giovanna & Detotto, Claudio, 2012.
"The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: A dynamic panel approach,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-24.
- B. Biagi & MG. Brandano & C. Detotto, 2012. "The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: a dynamic panel approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201201, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Biagi, Bianca & Brandano, Maria Giovanna & Detotto, Claudio, 2012. "The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: A dynamic panel approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph Hilbe, 1993. "Generalized linear models," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP.
- G. Del Chiappa & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "The perceptions of an island community towards cruise tourism: A factor analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201119, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
Keywordscruise port of call; residents' support; externalities; correspondence analysis; generalized ordered logit;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.