Problems of Economic Development in Reunified Germany. Retrospective Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buch, Claudia M. & Toubal, Farid, 2009.
"Openness and growth: The long shadow of the Berlin Wall,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 409-422, September.
- Claudia M. Buch & Farid Toubal, 2007. "Openness and Growth: The Long Shadow of the Berlin Wall," IAW Discussion Papers 31, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Claudia Buch & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Openness and Growth: The Long Shadow of the Berlin Wall," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00311570, HAL.
- Theo Eicher & Thomas Strobel, 2008. "Der deutsche Produktivitätsabschwung: Ursachenforschung auf Branchenebene," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(15), pages 33-40, August.
- Matkowski, Z. & Prochniak, M., 2004. "Real Economic Convergence in the EU Accession Countries," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(3), pages 5-38.
- Heimpold, Gerhard & Franz, Peter, 2006. "Interregionale Ausgleichspolitik auf dem Prüfstand: Die Geber- und Nehmerregionen und ihre Wirtschaftsleistung," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 12(11), pages 319-319.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Merkl, Christian, 2006.
"The caring hand that cripples: The East German labor market after reunification (detailed version),"
Kiel Working Papers
1263, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Snower, Dennis J. & Merkl, Christian, 2006. "The Caring Hand that Cripples: The East German Labor Market After Reunification (Detailed Version)," IZA Discussion Papers 2066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dennis J. Snower & Christian Merkl, 2006.
"The Caring Hand that Cripples: The East German Labor Market after Reunification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 375-382, May.
- Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "The Caring Hand that Cripples: The East German Labour Market after Reunification," CEPR Discussion Papers 5656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael C. Burda, 2006.
"Factor Reallocation in Eastern Germany after Reunification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 368-374, May.
- Burda, Michael C. & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nikola & Buch, Claudia M. & Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2006. "Factor reallocation in eastern Germany after reunification," Munich Reprints in Economics 19974, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- James J. Heckman, 2002. "Flexibility and Job Creation: Lessons for Germany," NBER Working Papers 9194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theo S. Eicher & Thomas Strobel, 2009. "Information Technology and Productivity Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13279.
- Joachim Ragnitz, 2009. "Angleichung der Lebensverhältnisse in Ostdeutschland: Eine regional differenzierte Analyse," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(04), pages 28-38, August.
- Wendy Carlin, 2011. "Good Institutions are not Enough: Ongoing Challenges of Eastern German Development," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(1), pages 28-34, 05.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vizjapl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.