Problems of Economic Development in Reunified Germany. Retrospective Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burda, Michael C. & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nikola & Buch, Claudia M. & Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2006.
"Factor reallocation in eastern Germany after reunification,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19974, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael C. Burda, 2006. "Factor Reallocation in Eastern Germany after Reunification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 368-374, May.
- Matkowski, Z. & Prochniak, M., 2004. "Real Economic Convergence in the EU Accession Countries," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(3), pages 5-38.
- Theo S. Eicher & Thomas Strobel, 2008. "Der deutsche Produktivitätsabschwung: Ursachenforschung auf Branchenebene," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(15), pages 33-40, 08.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2007.
"Regional labor markets, network externalities and migration: the case of German reunification,"
Kiel Working Papers
1311, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Harald Uhlig, 2006. "Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 383-387, May.
- Harald Uhlig, 2006. "Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Merkl, Christian, 2006.
"The Caring Hand that Cripples: The East German Labor Market After Reunification (Detailed Version),"
IZA Discussion Papers
2066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Snower, Dennis J. & Merkl, Christian, 2006. "The caring hand that cripples: The East German labor market after reunification (detailed version)," Kiel Working Papers 1263, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joachim Ragnitz, 2009. "Angleichung der Lebensverhältnisse in Ostdeutschland: Eine regional differenzierte Analyse," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(04), pages 28-38, 08.
- Theo S. Eicher & Thomas Strobel, 2009. "Information Technology and Productivity Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13279.
- Claudia M. Buch & Farid Toubal, 2007.
"Openness and Growth: The Long Shadow of the Berlin Wall,"
IAW Discussion Papers
31, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Buch, Claudia M. & Toubal, Farid, 2009. "Openness and growth: The long shadow of the Berlin Wall," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 409-422, September.
- Claudia Buch & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Openness and Growth: The Long Shadow of the Berlin Wall," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00311570, HAL.
- Dennis J. Snower & Christian Merkl, 2006.
"The Caring Hand that Cripples: The East German Labor Market after Reunification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 375-382, May.
- Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "The Caring Hand that Cripples: The East German Labour Market after Reunification," CEPR Discussion Papers 5656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James J. Heckman, 2002. "Flexibility and Job Creation: Lessons for Germany," NBER Working Papers 9194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy Carlin, 2011. "Good Institutions are not Enough: Ongoing Challenges of Eastern German Development," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(1), pages 28-34, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.